Chillin' Like A Villian

I changed into one of my Isle of the Lost and helped Ben find one. We soon jogged to the limo. Jay, keys. Remote. Ben said tossing him those things. Wait! Something's wrong. Evie said and soon fixed Parker's hat. There. She said.

Shotgun! Dude said. No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous. Said Carlos. Did he just... Talk? Said Evie. Yeah. I know. Tell you later. I said grabbing Ben's hand. Let's go. Ben said. Yeah. Said Parker ready to get Mal back.

Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it? Said Evie. Got it. Jay said. We soon got here and I soon noticed a sheet of me and Ben. Soon Ben took it out of my hands and ripped it. Don't think like that Babe. He said and I smiled.

Ben, Parker, help me with the tarp. Jay? Said Carlos throwing over the first tarp. Yeah? He said and we soon spread it out. I got it. Jay said. It's really weird being back here. I said. I was nervous for Ben. If my family finds out. Who knows what will happen. Then Evie nodded. We'll get in and get out. Jay said to us. Jay! Carlos said passing us the second tarp.

Hey, what's in here? Ben said about to open a door. Ben! I said stopping him and Parker from entering knowing my brothers could be where it leads to. But also her... You don't want to know. Jay said. Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here. Escpically your dad Gabs. Carlos said. Thanks. I said.

Hey! Hey! Stop. Evie said as kids took her wallet. She soon felt bad and said, Just take it. Go on. I soon saw Ben and Parker still walking. Ugh. Ben, Parker! I said as I caught up with them.

The guy growled at them. Parker, Ben, stop. Just stop. Said Evie. Hey, man! Why? Jay and Carlos said. This isn't a parade. It's the Isle. I said. Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing. Jay said. You either slouch or strut. Carlos said. And never, ever smile. I said even though I loved his smile. Okay, thanks. He said. No! No "thank you's," and drop the "please," too. Just...chill. I said.

Gabriella

Let me tell you something you can really trust, Everybody's got a wicked side. I know you think that you could never be like us Watch and learn so you can get it right.

Jay, Evie, Gabriella and Carlos

You need to drag your feet You need to nod your head You need to lean back Slip through the cracks You need to not care

Uh, you need to not stare. Carlos said.

Jay, Evie, Gabriella and Carlos

You need a whole lotta help

Gabriella

You need to not be yourself. You wanna be cool, Let me show you how. Need to break the rules I can show you how And once you catch this feeling

Jay, Evie, Gabriella and Carlos

Yeah, once you catch this feeling, You'll be chillin', chillin', Oh Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Hey! Chillin' like, Chillin' like, Hey! A villain

Evie

You draw attention when you act like that. Let us teach you how to disappear. You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat. You gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here .

Jay, Evie, Gabriella and Carlos

You need to watch your back. You need to creep around. You need to slide real smooth. Don't make a sound And if you want it, take it And you can't take it, break it If you care about your health.

Seriously, you need to not be yourself. Evie said.

Gabriella

You wanna be cool Let me show you how. Need to break the rules I can show you how. And once you catch this feeling

Jay, Evie, Gabriella and Carlos

Yeah, once you catch this feeling You'll be chillin', chillin', Oh Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like

Ben

I really wanna be bad a lot And I've giving it my best shot.

But it's hard being what we aren't not Parker said. Well, if you don't you're gonna get us caught. Said Carlos.

Evie

He's right, we gotta stay low-key Now show us how bad you can be l

Like this? Ben and Parker said grabbing the stuff the stole from us.

Gabriella

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Ben

Like this? Oh, yeah, I think We got this. Let's go, we're ready to rock this.

Parker

And I ain't gonna thank you for your help I think I found the worst in myself.

Gabriella and Evie

You wanna be cool. Let me show you how. Need to break the rules, I can show you how. And once you catch this feeling.

All

Yeah, once you catch this feeling You'll be chillin', chillin', Oh Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin', Chillin' like a villain, Chillin' Hey! Chillin' like a villain.

Hey, man. A guy said. Soon I saw no one I thought I would see. It was Gil. Hey! Hey, I know you! Gil said. I grabbed his arm. Uh, no. Don't know you, either, man. Said Ben. Uh, yeah, you do. Come on, man. Really? Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick and his neck... Huh? is incredibly thick. Gil said. I rolled my eyes and whispered your nothing like him.

Come on, man. I kn-- He saw a picture of me and Ben and then saw a picture of Parker and Mal.Huh? Huh. Huh? Huh. Oh! You're King Ben and his advisor Parker! The boyfriend of my sister. Okay, let's go. Yeah, yeah, you totally are King Ben, and you're J-Jay, Carlos, Evie. Hey, guys. Oh and my twin sister Gabriella. Let's go. I said grabbing Ben and Parker. Oh, Dad and Uma's gonna love this! Gil said as he watched his sister, her boyfriend and her friends go.