The Fight

Mal was going to give her the fakewand and Uma said,Hold up. Mm. Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We want to see it work. You always were quite the drama queen. Mal said. Oh, and nothing too big, or else Parker is fish bait. Said Uma.

We're dead. I heard Carlos whisper. Mal noticed and knew he could talk so she used him. Okay. Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word! Talk, dog. Mal said.Does this vest make me look fat? Hey, does anyone have some bacon? Cookies? Dude said.

Give me the wand! She yelled. Give me Parker! Mal yelled. Harry, bring him over. Cut him loose, Harry. Uma said. I never get to have any fun. Harry saidand Parker came to us and Mal gave Uma the fake wand. Yes! Parker, go! Yeah! Go! Move! Okay, okay. We all were saying rushing to get out of there.

By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free! Uma said and then nothing happened. She found out it was fake. No! Uma said. Park! Yelled Mal. You do not get to win every time! Get 'em! Gaston! Get your daughter. Uma yelled. I looked at Ben.

I'm evie soon have everyone swords. Ben! She said. Well, well, we'll if it isn't my angel. Or should I say Queen Angel. Dad said. Dad, I don't want to fight you... I said. Too bad because I do! He said.I pushed Ben out of the way. Ben go! Help! I yelled.

I grabbed the hidden sword. I never should of sent you, i knew you would betray me. Dad said. They are nothing like you said. I said. I soon elbowed him. Aah! He yelled. Harry Hook went to fight Jay. Hello, Jay. He said. Gil! Get him! I'll distract your sister! Dad said.

No! I yelled. Soon Gill used aripe to get by Ben to fight him. Aah! Aaah! Hey, Ben. Gil said and I continued fighting Dad. Lonnie was fighting three pirates and one pirate lost his sword and she tricked him saying, Here, take mine. She soon knocked him out.

Amazeballs! Dude said. The only thing you cared about was your look, popularity and how you wanted to kill the beast. That's not gonna happen anymore! I said. Let's dance. Evie said ready to fight someone new. Hey, Gil. Get out of here, Ben. What about Gabby? She's fine! Go help Evie! Carlos said.

Jay got Harry's hook off and he dropped it into the ocean and Harry jumped into the ocean.Nice scarf. It's mine now. Evie said. Ben! She yelled. I elbowed Dad in the face and ran to my friends and knocking out some people on the way there. Oh. Aaah! Aaah! They said. Uma! Harry yelled.

Jay, go start the car. Carlos said. I'll meet you guys there. Evie said. Let's go! I said. Mal's mine! I heard Uma and my dad was going to hit Ben but I pushed him out of the way and then Harry decided to fight him and a sword was near Ben's handsome face.

Hiya. Harry said.Coochy, coochy, coo. Ben said teasing him. Let's go, bring it on Bring it on, it's going down Time is running out. Carlos! Smoke bomb. Evie said. Let's go, pound for pound We're prepared to stand our ground Put your swords up It's going down. Evie threw it and I threw my dad into it and I grabbed Ben. Let's go! I said and Ben and I left holding hands.

oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

Uma

What's my name? What's my name? What's my name?

Uma, Uma-la-la-ooh

Uma

Say it nowwwwww!

We got to the limo. You okay? Your bleeding. He said. Yeah, I'm good. My dad must of hit me. He kissed me. Nice work out there, Lonnie. I said. Come on, Dude, hop in. Oh, now you listen to me. Carlos said. Let's go. I said.

I saw Uma. Come on, Evie, get in. Mal said. Let's go. I said. Mal! Yelled Uma. No! Move! Get out of my way! She said to people getting In her way. Come on, come on, come on. Swords. I put away the hidden Sword.

Ben sat down and held me in his arms. I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to. I mean, as long as you're safe, that's... Well, I mean, at least I got to see the Isle. They're my people, too. Uma helped me see that. Parker said. Parker, Uma captured you. Mal said. She's an angry girl with a bad plan. That's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Mal. Said Parker.

I looked at Ben and he whispered in my ear, I don't regret it. I smiled and Soon Dude said, Awkward. Dude, I know you can talk, but it doesn't always mean you should. Said Carlos. Here we go. Jay said opening the bridge. We got home. Thank goodness.

Ben and I talked real quick. I'm really sorry you had to see the isle and meet my twin and Dad. It's okay, your safe. That's all I care about Ben said kissing me. I smiled. Soon Jane came up. Ben? Oh Hi Gabby. Hey, I'll go so you can talk. Here's the sword by the way. I said.

Ben POV

We finished it! Both Gabby's and Mal's and Jane showed me a picture of Gabby. It's beautiful. She'll love it. I said. I'm gonna go show Parker what his looks like. It looks like Gabby had a rough life on the isle. I'm glad she's not there anymore.