Where's Parker?

Wish me luck. Parker said and Ben was holding me. All the way up. I said. Good luck. We all said. He soon went up. I wasn't letting an eye off of Ben since Gil recognized him. You have a twin? Ben asked. Babe I already told you and I have two more brother. Wow. He said.

Mal and Parker's talk

At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitch fork. Parker said. Parker. Mal said. Mal, I'm so sorry about our fight. It was all my fault. It-- Please come home. Parker said. Park, I am home. Mal said. I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride. He said. I don't fit in, Parker. I really gave it my best shot. And if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong. Said Mal.

Then I'll change. I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I-I'll blow off some of my responsibilities. Parker said and Mal said, No, no! See? I'm such a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only does the kingdom turn on me, but they turn on you.

Don't quit us, Mal. The people love you. I love you. Don't you love me? Said Parker. I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, and it's what's best for Auradon. Mal said. Mal, no, please. Parker said. Parker... I can't do this. You should go, Parker. Park, please go. Please leave. Said Mal.

Back to Gabriella POV

So? Where's Mal? I said. She's not coming back. He said. What? We'll talk to her. M? I made sure Ben stayed by me though and Evie and I talked through the mic. Mal, it's Evie and Gabby. Let us just talk to you for a second. Said Evie. Mal, come on. I said. Go away! Mal said. Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off. Ben said. Guys! Where's Parker? Carlos said.

Parker? Parker! We all yelled: Parker, don't scare us like that. I said. Don't scare you? But that's my specialty. The guy said and it was the one and only, Harry Hook. Harry. I said and Ben held me close to him. What did you do with Parker? Ben said.

Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit. Your free to come to Gabriella. He said as his hook touched my hair but Ben stopped him. Get away from her he said and I smiled at Ben. Soon Jay was going to fight him. Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch. Harry said soon leaving.

If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?! Mal said. He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him. Evie said. Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys. What if it happened to Ben!? Mal said. She would be sea food I said.

Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do? Carlos said. "We" are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats. Ben said and I laughed at what he described Harry Hook as. Yeah, you're gonna need us. Jay said. Uma said to come alone. Mal said. I said, Mal, come on. Mal said, She said to come alone and she soon left.

Third POV

Hey! I wanted the fried clams. A woman said. And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair! Uma said. I'm back. Mal said. Loser, party of one. Right this way, please. Uma said and Mal said. Place still stinks. Uma then said, Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today... Princess.

Where is he? Mal said. You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook. Uma said. I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left. Said Mal.

Obviously. You and Gabriella have your perfect, little lives, don't you? Don't they have the perfect, little life? And we're 20 years into a garbage strike, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Parker into this. Said Mal.

It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal. Said Uma. Just like your mother-- always a catch. Said Mal. If you win... Parker is free to go. They getting read for their arm wrestling match. Hmm? Don't you want to know what I get if I win? Said Uma.

Still dreaming. Mal said. Mm. Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again? Said Uma and they soon started. You know, that whole princess act? Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain. Said Uma

And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy. If I win... you bring me the wand. Said Uma soon making Mal lose because she was winning but she stopped focusing. Now... if you want flying boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon... sharp. Oh, and if you blab... you can kiss your baby goodbye. Said Uma.