09

"day seven," i rolled onto my side and blinked my dry tired eyes. the silk sheets slid from my legs as o sat up and stared at the massive window. maybe today would be the day i'd finally leave this room, then my eyes darted back to the pillow, maybe not. my body leaned back down and my head connected with the soft cushion, i rolled onto my back and stared up. my eyes felt so heavy and dry from crying so much, everything was so confusing and unexpected. honestly, i'd rather be sitting at that oak table in kate's family dining room with her parents bombarding me with empathetic questions.

my eyes started to wonder around the room, it was becoming all familiar to me. nothing like my old home, not as cozy and warm. also it smelt like mens cologne- constantly! I missed the smell of praline and hazelnut too the point I could turn into snow white and ask the squirrels outside of my room to go collect me some. "ugh!" i groaned loudly and jerked myself to a sitting position. i flung the blanket off my body and stomped over to the closet. i pulled out light blue skinnies, a mustard knitted jumper, and a pair of thickly heeled ankle boots that had some fur trimming. i slipped out of the pajamas and into my new undergarments before waltzing to the bathroom. i stared at the image in the mirror in somewhat of a daze.

is that really me? i though to myself. i looked beyond tired and my hair looked like i haven't brushed it in days- which was true. i would bathe but let my hair air dry and not brush it, so the natural kinky waves knotted all up. a sigh left my lips as i started to brush out the tangled mess. eventually i pulled my hair into a half up half down hairdo and got dressed. once i finished brushing my teeth i went to walk out of the room but the sun reflecting off of something caught my eye. the polaroid was staring dead at me and i gave in grabbing it and dropping it over my neck.

"oh! miss! your out of your room!" the regular lady who checked up on me spoke stunned. i slowly nodded and gave her a small smile. "can i get you something to eat? drink?" she offered sweetly. "no, that's okay. i'm just going to head out for a little- um actually?" she perked up noticing i needed something. she nodded three times gesturing me to ask anything. "wheres the nearest store? walking distance." i squeezed the camera strap watching her deep in thought. just before she was about to speak up one of the twins popped up out of no where and flung his arm around the women startling her. "oh shit! sorry gisselle," he chuckled softly. she swatted his arm off of her and left, i slumped my shoulders forward. she left without telling me, the thought groaned in my brain. this feeling like i was being watched irked me and looking up i saw harry grinning at me. "yes?" i grunted walking forward but he stopped me.

"going somewhere?" he looked me up and down noticing my outfit. "yes. i need air from this cell." crossing my arms growing annoyed. i pushed past him and made it all the way to the entry way by dodging and weaving around harry. but surprisingly he managed to block me, the same childish angry look on his face that tom gets. i stared at his face intently- nope definitely not as cute as toms annoyed face. the fact that i called tom cute didn't bother me. the past seven days since he explained everything to me, i've kind of warmed up to the thought of him. he wasn't all that scary and i knew he had another side to him. "you know this place isn't a cell. you made it that way by not leaving your room." he poked his tongue out at me.

"are you bugging sabrina?" sam popped his arm around my shoulders. i tensed up a bit from his sudden touch. "not bugging, just making sure she doesn't leave." harry shrugged with a smile. "and you say i make this place a cell?" i snort causing a laugh to come out of sam. harry glared at his twin brother.

just a few feet behind them all was tom leaning on the arch frame. he was observing sabrina deeply, he was mysteriously intrigued by her and before he didn't like it but for some unknown reason, he now likes the feeling a lot. his jaw ticked seeing sam grip her shoulder, why was he even holding her like that?