04

again. tom landed another punch into trainor's gut. again. he hit him in the jaw, blood spurting out of the mans mouth. tom still felt all the rage in the world, confused on what he should do about this girl and now the pictures that were taken of him right under his nose. tom didn't give trainor a moment to speak letting his frustrations take over. harrison stood back and watched from the back of the basement, wondering if tom was going to ask for the carry case or not. "s-st-stop pl-please" trainor managed to get out hoping tom would take a second to rethink hitting him again.

luckily for trainor tom did, he let out a huff and ran a bloody fist through his thick locks. "you have three seconds to tell me who took those pictures." harrison spoke before tom could, feeling a little left out. harrison was always the finishing man, he enjoyed ending the job but sometimes he loved taking care of the whole job. trainor took no time to give them what they wanted. tom's chest was rising and falling, small parts of him feeling less stressed. he was rubbing his hands on a rag, cleaning up the blood on his hands. his eyes glanced over at rory trainor waiting for his answer. trainor started to shake as he feared for his life as the look tom was giving him was beyond terrifying.

"yes yes! i'll tell you her name!" trainor spat out, his hopes of this torture to end. harrison gave tom a look, slightly surprised it was a her that was brilliant enough to erase there own ip address. "go on then." tom said calmly still wiping his hands. "sabrina- sabrina lodge" rory practically yelled over toms words. tom's jaw ticked, it was her. who is this girl? why did she have to the biggest pest in his world right now and he didn't even know her. "wow." harrison chuckled out, causing tom to shot him a glare.

harrison held his hands up in defense still chuckling. "c-can you let m-me go now?" trainor smiled up at tom with blood seeping through his teeth. "rory trainor," tom smiled back, rage already fueled him. "i'm done here mate." he sighed patting the badly injured mans shoulder. trainor let out a shaky relived breath and started a course of thank yous and god bless yous. that was until tom started to laugh, "oh but harrison here, he's just getting started." a sinister smile on his thin lips. harrison clapped his hands in excitement, thinking tom had read his mind moments ago. "oi we're going to have a lot of fun rory trainor." the grin on harrisons face widened with each word.

"no! no!" trainor gulped shouting at tom who was walking away already. "you can't do this! you can't-" trainor's mouth let out a loud gasp as harrison's fist collided with his already wrecked stomach. "heading to find her tom?" harrison spoke casually to his friend. "oh haha you know me too well." tom's chuckle was deep and husky. he made his way out of the basement and towards the front door. "uh you going to change your clothes?" sam leaned on the stairs railing. tom glanced down seeing the blood that splattered all over his white tee he had under his maroon button up. he thought about it for a second, did he really care about letting this girl see him covered in blood?

he nibbled on the bottom of his lip, did he even know what he was going to do yet? he let out a frustrated groan and ran a hand through his sticky hair. he looked at his brother and like his hoodie, "give me your hoodie." his voice was casual as he held out his palm. "what?" sam stood up straight. "give. me. your. hoodie." tom repeated himself and drew closer to the younger holland. sam tsked and bobbed his head around but tom kept smirking at him playfully. "agh alright! just give it back yeah?" sam groaned as he whipped the hoodie over his head. "yeah yeah," tom laughed lightly taking the hoodie and putting it on. he waved a good bye to his annoyed brother and shut the door.

while he was driving he came to the conclusion he was going to simply kidnap the girl. he hadn't known whether to kill her or use her to reunite the families so keeping her with him around the clock was better than letting her roam freely. she did have to be punished for taking those pictures of him still. he already had her address imputed in his gps. he had his hand outside of his window and his eyes straight, he tried to clear his mind and just focus on taking the girl but he couldn't help but to think. think about what his father said, think about the choice he was going to make, think about how he didn't even have the slightest tingle that he was being watched and photoed.