WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

JO-ANN EDGAR WAS always getting into trouble some way, but it wasn't for the reasons you might expect

JO-ANN EDGAR WAS always getting into trouble some way, but it wasn't for the reasons you might expect. She was always close with her friends and if someone was bothering them she would handle it or them. At least once or twice a month sometimes more she would get sent to the principal's office after getting into fights.

FROM THAT POINT on she knew what she wanted to do, even if it wasn't aloud for her time she didn't care. She first went to college becoming an Animal Biologist, a few years after graduating from college and spending some time on studying different types of animals she eventually trained becoming a CIA agent years later.

AFTER FINALLY PROVING herself to the team, she was sent out numerous time to track down missing people they needed alive. One mission however, led her to meet a British agency tracker, just like her. She eventually grew fond of the man named James Conrad and the two started dating not long after meeting each other.

JO-ANN MADE SURE she couldn't be find after leaving her agency to stay with Conrad. They two had spent a few years dating, however, things soon came to an end when Jo-Ann left to go save her parents lives. A few days after her disappearance back to America, James thought that she had been killed so he moved on, but his feelings for her never faded away.

AFTER BEING ATTACKED in her parent's home and left to die. She had to learn how to walk again, after suffering a huge amount of damage to her spine, and legs. A scare laid down her left leg, from the many surgeries that she had, after coming into the hospital. She thought that she could everything in the past, including her relationship with James.

THINGS CHANGED HOWEVER, when Randa asked her to come along on a project for Monarch. She would be one of two Trackers, and studying the animals that they would come in contact with due to her background. Jo-Ann accepted not knowing what she had gotten herself into.

 Jo-Ann accepted not knowing what she had gotten herself into

──────────༺༻──────────

a skull island fan fiction
jo-ann edgar x james conrad