Day Off (Not Really) And A New Guest?

That's your outfit choices for this chapter and if you chose to wear the black t-shirt, you are also wearing a (f/c) jacket that looks like Keith's.

When I put that Young Justice reference, @the_emotea guessed correctly so they got to pick something to happen and they chose for the team to hangout and learn new things about each other. So, here we go.

Oh. Not much is know about what they did when they were younger so I'm gonna make some stuff up! Also, RussianB33 here's your OC this chapter. I figured now was a good time to add her.

_____

Your POV

_____

After Keith and I finished coloring the drawing, we went to the lounge and saw everyone sitting there doing their own thing. Keith goes over to Shiro with the picture and I stop, an idea coming to mind.

"Hey, guys," I say and they look at me.

"What's up, (n/n)?" Shiro asks. (In case I haven't mentioned before, (n/n) means nickname.)

"I just realized we don't know much about anyone else on the team," I say. "We could play Truth or Dare!"

I sit down by Allura and Keith sits across from me next to Hunk and Pidge. Coran was on Allura's right and Shiro was on my left with Lance on his left.

"That's a really good idea, (y/n)," Allura says, smiling. "But what is this "Truth or Dare"?"

"It goes something like this," I say. "Shiro, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Shiro says and I smirk.

"Is it true that you broke into a public pool in the middle of winter for your seventeenth birthday?" I ask and he glares at me while blushing slightly.

"Yes," Shiro says and Pidge, Hunk, Lance, and Keith start laughing.

"I can't believe you did that!" Lance says.

"It was supposed to be a secret," Shiro says and I smile.

"You can get me back later."

"Okay, Keith, Truth or Dare?" Shiro asks.

"Dare," Keith says.

"I dare you to kiss (y/n)," Shiro says and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Is it too late to say truth?" Keith asks and I see him blush.

"You have to do it, dude," Lance says.

Keith comes over to me and he sits next to me as Shiro and Lance scoot over. Keith looks me in the eyes before turning to Shiro.

"Is on the cheek good?" he asks and Shiro smirks.

"Nope," he says and Keith turns to me.

Keith leans in and pecks my lips. He pulls back and I see a blush on his cheeks.

"Hunk, Truth or Dare?"

"Uh...truth?" Hunk says as more of a question.

"When did you first start liking cooking?" Keith asks.

"That's not a truth," Lance says.

"In this game it is," I say. "You can asks questions and they have to answer truthfully. And I will know if you're lying."

"Well, Keith, I first found my love of cooking after watching my mom make a few really good meals," Hunk says, looking up, dreamily. "They were so good!"