Rebirth

I don't think I made this clear, but anytime the others form Voltron, you will wear the little outfit that I described the third chapter. Which means you are wearing it now.

Also, bloody Hades no! The eighth season made me cry! Voltron ended! It brings me too much happiness to end the way it did!

Keith's POV

We watched from afar as the container just sat there.

"Oh, no!" Pidge says.

"Please tell me there's not a giant monster in there," Hunk says. "Please tell me it's empty! Or full of space candy. One of those two. Either one is fine."

"I don't think it's a piñata, Hunk," Lance says.

"If it's the same kind of monster that attacked us on Arus, we already know how to beat it," I say and (y/n) sighs.

"You just had to jinx us, didn't you?" she asks and I form the sword while Pidge forms the shield.

"Hold your ground!" Shiro says and we get into a fighting stance.

The container opens up and we see a red robot of sorts. It fires a green blast at us from its chest and we block it with the shield.

"It's not candy!" Hunk says as we are pushed back.

"And it's not the same monster!" Lance says and we move out of the way of the blast.

"We need to draw its fire away from the Balmera's surface!" Shiro says and the monster jumps up as we fly towards it.

It blasts us again and we move out of the stream. We circle the monster as it fires again and we go in closer for an attack, dodging the blast. The robot dodges our attack and hits us with a blast from its eye.

We start to fall back but our thrusters keep us from hitting the ground. We fly away from the robot and it blasts us again. We block the attack with the shield.

"We can't hold out!" Lance says.

"My Lion is weakening!" Pidge says and I glance back at (y/n) to see her gripping on to my seat. "If the shield sustains structural damage, we're done for!"

"Pidge is right!" I say, looking forward.

"Oh, Pidge is right," Lance says. "I'm the one that said, "We can't hold out"!"

"Lance watch your footing!" (Y/n) says and we fall back as Blue tripped on a rock.

We fall to the ground, the shield in two pieces, and I hear a groan behind me. I turn around and see (y/n) laying on the wall, clutching her head.

"Okay, guys, we need a new plan," she says, using the air to float back over to me.

"Disband," Shiro says and we do, flying away in different directions. "Everyone evasive maneuvers! It can't shoot us all at once!"

"Stop jinxing us!" (Y/n) exclaims, in her armor, as the robot fires blasts from holes in its arms.

"Okay, it can do that too," Shiro says.

We dodge the blasts and the Castle appears, blasting the robot. The robot stops firing at us as it screams in pain and turns to the Castle, firing a blast out of one of its eyes at the ship.