Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I tried out my new body, ruling out all the things I could and I couldn't do. The other Wolves watched as I moved around.

One of the Wolves came up to me, and looked at me with red eyes. It wasn't exactly red, more of a reddish-yellow.

But when I stared at them it looked like I was staring into the blaze of a fire.

' Ashley, we are going to take a run. It might take a while before you are to run at top speed. Remember this is your first transformation, so just take it easy.' The Wolf said in my mind.

I wasn't sure who it was. But the voice in my mind sounded awfully a lot like Taya. I wonder if this was Taya's Wolf?

' Is that you Taya? Because I would love it if you would run with me.' I said through my mind.

The wolf seemed to get it and nodded. So at least I know who's Taya. ' Just so you know, the one with the silver eyes is Michelle. The other two brown eyed Wolves over there are Alice and Sam. You can tell it's Sam because her family normally have a small dot near her chin. You can't miss it, but she still is a Special Blood white. So don't get any idea's.' Taya warned in her mind.

I saw the huge green-eyed Wolf call us over, and we started to follow him into the forest. My legs were very unstable.

Taya was right about me having to be careful while I was in my Wolf form. Jake stopped only to walk up to me, and starting to nip my neck playfully.

My Wolf didn't like it, but for some reason I could still hear my Wolf think. Instead of my Wolf being in charge. Than I realise, I need to move aside to let my Wolf to take control completely.

As soon as I did that I found myself starting to regain feel and control of my legs, my vision was much more sharper, more detailed than a regular Human's. I could also feel Jake nipping me.

I turn around as quickly as I could and hope on top of him. My wolf sends little bite's on his ear. Jake's Wolf started to move his head, shaking his ears. I kept on doing it until he growled at me.

'Ashley, stop. I said stop!' Jake yelled through my mind. He sounded very keen on getting me off. But it didn't really work for me. I bit him on the ear one last time. He instantly turned around and his paw hit on the chin.

I was knocked off, and my Wolf stumbled. Jake did a horrible growl at me. I could see Jake's Wolf perk his ears up, standing straight. His tail moved upwards, and he was baring his teeth.

He was trying to make me submit.

My wolf flattened her eyes, tucked in her tail and did a light growl, bending down. She held it for a few seconds. Now I wanted to take control. I had to literally fight her to bring back control.

As soon as I did, my legs got unstable and my vision as well was less detailed.

But I didn't continue submitting.

Jake was still trying to make me submit, but somehow I didn't feel scared. Instead I straightened my legs, perked me ears up and bared my teeth in a ferocious growl. I could hear one of the other Wolves whine but I didn't care.

It was a stare off between my Wolf and Jake's. I thought it would go one forever until he stopped. He started to walk away. When he did I stopped too.

I walked slowly towards the Wolf with the silver eyes.

Taya had told me that's Michelle, so I guess I will have to believe that. ' Ashley, that was amazing! You stood up to our Alpha, and he backed down.' Michelle said in my mind. I nodded my Wolf head, and started to walk. When Jake started running I tried to follow.

I let my Wolf take more control to help me move quicker. Although I could still hear my Wolf.

Running through the forest in my Wolf form was an experience I loved, and one I would have to get used to. When I thought I had control over my Wolf body, I took full control over my Wolf. I was still unstable but I was keeping up.
I got confidant and I started speeding up. Turns out I flew past the other Wolves, and landed a spot near Jake and Taya.

Half an hour passed and we had entered another part of the forest. Jake stopped to rest, and so did the other Wolves.

Jake let out a terrifying howl, and it was instantly replied. I walk up to Jake, he looked at me. Nuzzling me lightly, I nuzzled him back.

A few minutes later three Wolves came running. They all bowed down to Jake, and he nodded at them and they fixed there posture.

The Wolves lead us into a clearing, which were about six more Wolves playing.

The males were duelling, and my Wolf felt the urge to join them. All together there were fifteen Wolves, and two more were yet to be seen.

That's what I worked out in my head.

I saw Michelle shift, returning back into her Human form.

So did Taya, and the other Wolves. Jake shifted in mid-air again. It looked really cool, but it wasn't for my Wolf. The easy part is shifting into my Wolf, rather hard part is shifting back. My Wolf took a running start and leaped.

I suddenly felt my bones moving and my skin and fur moving as well. I landed on two feet fully dressed, well I thought I was.

It turned out my shoes were ripped, and my shirt lost some of it's clothing.

I looked like a rag doll. Alice smirked, and tried to cover her mouth. I roll my eyes at her and continue to make my way towards Jake.

He was talking to a guy. He had light blonde hair and brown eyes. He also had muscles, and didn't notice me as I walked up next to Jake.

Jake put an arm around my waist, kissing my forehead. I was slightly bothered by that, but my Wolf was happy.

"Alpha we had an attack, some grey Wolves broke in and took down a Wolf. He is injured but nothing bad has happened. I am afraid that this is only the start of a war." The guy said.

Jake nodded and pulled me closer into him, my Wolf screeched with joy. She wanted him to touch her, and to never separate.

I ignored her, and tried to focus on the conversation. "Which pack, we are next to two grey Wolf packs. Which one?"

The guy lowered his head and spoke quietly.

" Not packs, Alpha. Rogues. There were about five of them. They got Sam before he knew it, and got seriously injured. He broke his hand and has a few broken ribs. But other than that, he is doing well. The pack Doctor said he will recover in the next few days." The guy informed.

The conversation only continued about the Rogues that crossed Jake's Territory. Finally the guy brought his attention to me, and smiled.

Jake growled and the guy stopped quickly, and lowered his gaze.
"Alpha, is that going to be our Luna? Is she your mate?" He asked.

Jake nodded. "Yes, Ashley this is Jarod. He's my second in command and Beta of this pack. Jarod this is Ashley my mate. And future Luna of this pack."

I smiled and shook his hand before he turned towards the others and announced my arrival. All the Wolves came up to me to say 'hi' and introduce themselves.

I had some conversations with some feel males and bonded a bit.