Chapter 3

Chapter 3

School was a bore. Especially today. I was still feeling guilty after what I said to dad last week. All I know is that I might have severed our normal special bond with what I shouted at him. But while I am thinking of my ignorance and rudeness the bell rings and I stand up out of my chair and I rush out of the classroom.

I slam my locker and close my eyes to try to sooth my frustrated mind. It is starting to work when I feel a hand on the back of my shoulder and I instantly lose my focus to gain my focus. Samantha was standing in front of me, her dark brown hair and olive skin.

She smiles at me, and I can't help but smile back. " Hey Ash, what are ya doing?" She asked politely. I just want to blurt everything out and tremble like an autumn leaf bristling in the wind. But I keep calm and clear my throat.

" Just my dad. He was going on about nonsense. But it's nothing really, so you don't need to go on about it."

Sam looked at me weirdly, like she could see into my soul and was trying to melt it with her eyes, so I will tell the truth.

I think it's working too.

Sam was still looking at me weirdly and it was agitating me a lot now.

" Do you have a problem with me? What are you staring at?"

Sam stopped looking at me when I spoke and looked and her hands. The spoke then without looking at me for some reason. Now what did I do?

" What was the thing that your dad was talking about? What happened?"

I don't know wether to tell her what exactly happened at the beginning or just the main parts. But I think it would be better to tell her the whole story.

When I told her about it she was wide-eyed and all pale. She was asking lot's of questions and asked me if I believed it. I said no.

" Can I see your mark? I just want to know something. Please."

I was about to say no when she gave me her cute eyes and I melted.

" Fine but don't get so hyped up about it and spread rumours or I will kill you!" I noted. Sam swallowed and waited for me to show her. I quickly lifted up my school shirt and the three clawed mark was exposed on my right side. Sam gasped at the sight of it.

" And you say your a Pure Blood, of what your dad told you. Did he tell you anything else about Pure Bloods?" Sam asked.

I stared at her curiously at that question. Why would she care if I knew anything else about Pure Bloods. I'm not a Werewolf!

" He just said that Pure Bloods are the strongest group and that there are also Special Blood, Half Bloods and Thorough Bloods. And something else but I cut him off before I could say it - but it doesn't matter. Does that answer your question?"

She nods and then her smile becomes a serious face. I hate Sam's serious face, it is just so serious.

" Ashley I have something to confess. Your dad's right about all that stuff, and I'm a white Werewolf too. I'm a Special Blood."

Now it's my turn to stare at her weirdly as she pulls up her left shirt sleeve to expose the same mark on her left shoulder that I have on my side, and the exact same tattoo my dad has on his neck. This is starting to get very mysterious.

" I became mature two years ago, and that's when my mum and my dad told me. I thought they were crazy and actually suggested that they needed therapy for crazy parents. But that's when my mum took me outside. When she Changed I screamed and I started to run back inside, but that was when my sister Amelia stopped me and showed my the same mark I had on her right wrist. I started to believe and now I know the truth. You have to believe me on this one when I say that your mom and dad weren't lying and when I say you and your family is in danger. "