Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Alice and Jake were talking a bit more for ten minutes, it even then Taya would ditch me for them. I wondered if there is something going on with them.

I on the other hand, right now, is standing here alone and leaning on the white painted fence. Another car pulled up, and out popped out Sam, she came came running to Taya. Ignoring me, she wasn't even acknowledging me.

This time it was my turn to join the frenzy, and I had to be prepared.

I walked in the middle of the group, waiting for them to at least look at me or even say hi to me. They didn't. It was getting me mad.

Another car pulled up, and Michelle came running into me. At least I had her, none of the others seemed to care.

" Hey, I see you've met the Alpha. He is great isn't he?" She asks, giggling a bit, I was confused when she turned around to look directly at him, I know what she meant.

I was in the perfect position to watch Jake's muscles flex and relax. Seeing that made me queasy.

My inner-Wolf wanted to run over there and growl at them for touching him.

I had to stop that crazy feeling. Because it was eating my brain. I had to hold my inner-Wolf down, so nothing bad would happen. It seemed completely coincidental that he looked over to me and smiled at me.

I smiled back and he starting walking over to me.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but as soon as he reached he growled unexpectedly and wrapped his arm around my wrist.

I should be very bothered by this gesture.

But I was at war with my inner-Wolf. She was crying in joy that he was near me, and wanted me to stay near him. She wanted to feel his warmth, and I did too.

It was suddenly when I realises that this wasn't only a feeling but something else too.

This was my Wolf- literally. If I Changed, I would become this Wolf that I was arguing over. I was not crazy after all. After I realised that the voice and the feeling was my Wolf trying to come out, my mind becomes conscious again. I am surprised to see my friends staring at me, even Taya. She hadn't expected that.

" What?"

Michelle gives me a cheeky smile, and moves her eye brows. I roll my eyes at her.

That was when I also became of Jake pushing me into him, possessively. I could feel something trying to come into my mind.

It was giving me a headache. " Ashley, exactly how close are you wanting to get to our Alpha?" Asked Alice. I shrugged. To be honest, I wasted even moved as he whispered in my ear.

" Mine!" Jake growled.

He gave a reassuring squeeze that almost choked me.

" I don't know. I wasn't expecting this, I only met him yesterday." I reply.

Michelle looks at me curiously. Her cloudy blue eyes eyeing me intently. The light brown hair dangling down her neck. But I could see the mark in her neck, where her hair hadn't covered it. She was smiling at us again. I cocked my head, and I felt Jake growl at her. She immediately submitted.

Michelle stepped back into the line that was created when he hugged me.

" I think it's time to go." It was the first time Sam had talked since she came. Of course it was for me, since she also forgotten me.

I nod and so did Jake. He ordered all of us to move into the forest. Taya said good-bye to her mum, and we walked. Although Alice said that shifting is much faster, but we would be exposing ourself.

When we entered the outline of the forest, I saw Sam and Taya shift.

Sam just walked into the forest, than shifted. Taya did a running start, jumping in the air and landing shifted into her beautiful white Wolf. Sam was also white. When Michelle and Alice changed I forgot who was who. I flinched when I felt Jake's hand let go of me. My Wolf whimpered, but I ignored it. Her shifted in mid-air and landed gracefully.

I knew it was him because he had luminous green eyes.

Despite the fact that they were all white, Jake's wolf was much bigger. His wolf was strong and stocky. If he'd been black, he would have looked intimidating. My wolf was screaming at me to let her out. I didn't know what she meant.

But that was when I felt my skin shape and move, my vision changing. I shouted at the pain of it, my bones dislocating and relocating. I closed my eyes, hoping that it would be all over if I did close them. It seemed like forever when I opened them. I felt so much different.

I look down dizzily at where my feet where supposed to be, but only saw huge white paws. For the first time in my life, I felt free.

I was a Werewolf.