(38) Happy New Year Wishes!!!

You know, here where I am from there is this tradition that 12 seconds before the Happy New Year you are supposed to eat a grape per second that passes. Every grape equals a wish.

My family and me had bought some fireworks of different types: flyers, whistlers, bees, and more... to be honest bees are too scary and flyers are way toooo loud!

After flying the majority of them except from some silent-colorful one we came inside again and celebrated the grapes thingy... in other words count down...

So I guess that... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

My aunt really wanted the wishes after screaming happy new year (other MORE wishes) so she hugged each family member and said Happy New Year... Best Wishes... etc and finally she wishes something to each one of us.

First my middle brother, then my dad... etc and finally me...

She hugged me tightly and warmly. She wished me for the best this and upcoming years. I wished the same to her too.

We stayed like that for a little while until she was about to pull away she quietly said to my ear:

"And I wish for your crush to give you your first kiss"

Then she pulled away smiling happily at my freaked out expression... but why wouldn't I be freaked out!!!

Like seriously!!!

Well... now I'm never gonna forget 2019 New Year... thanks Auntie! Jaja

I guess I can only say:...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE IN THE WORLD!!!