🍍18🍍

Elisia P.O.V
Everyday it gets harder. Not only am I pregnant, but Adonis is in constant pain. Just last night he woke up to go to the bathroom to take his pills. I can hear him struggle and drop the bottle. I can tell he was trying to be quiet but it wasn't working out. I just wished he would accept help. Whenever I try to help him, he pushes me away. He tends to keep to himself more and more. Our gender reveal party is coming up in a few days and I want him to talk to people. At least me during the party. He is starting to walking better than before. Less limping so that's good. I look down at my constantly growing belly. I rub my belly as my child kicking me. I sit on the couch as I begin to fold laundry and go on about life. Donnie comes out from the room and sits next to me.

"Hows our baby?" he puts his hand on my stomach.

"Pretty good at the moment. He was just kicking a few seconds before you came here" Just as I said that, He kicked again.

He laughed at me "Confident its going to be a boy huh?"

"Absolutely. A mother knows her intuition" I smile at my husband. He smiles back me. He takes my hand in his and kisses it. I lay my head on his shoulder and we are enjoying the quiet silence.

"I can't wait for the gender reveal party. It will be my first one and I will be social. Promise."

"Thank god. I was nervous for a second" We both chuckle. "I love you Donnie" we sit in a silence.

"I love you too Elisia" we are both soon joined by Elaine. She finally had a toddler bed and knows that she can crawl out at anytime. She comes and sits on Donnie's lap and rest her head on his chest. I hear him grunt and see wince in pain. He tried to hide it, but failed, I could see the pain on his face. I watch as he brushes Elaines hair with his hand. "She looks just like you Lissie"

"Really? People always say she looks like you" she looks at Elaine as she munches on her fingers.

"Yea. she has your hair and eyes. Your skin and your nose. The only thing she has that is mine, is my Big lips." We both laugh. Elaine sits up and starts to laugh too.

"Dada" She started to play with his face like she used to when she was only a few months. Now, she is almost 3 and I can't believe it. She is growing to be so big. Right before our eyes.

"Yes princess?"

"I love you" Then she put her head back on his chest.

"I love you too" She slowly started falling asleep again.

I begin to feel sleepy again. I take Elaine out his hands. "Im going to go to bed. I'll put her back in her bed." I Put Elaine I her bed, then I went and laid down in mine. I had instantly fell asleep.

3 weeks later

Today is the day I have been waiting for. The day of the gender reveal. I was so excited. As was Adonis. He was feeling much better than he was before. It was still a bit early so I went into the living room and turned don the TV. As always, TMZ was on. I could care less for what they could say. They had already told the world I was pregnant, which I did plan on doing but when I had found out the gender, but nonetheless, I watched like I always did. I started to get bored and changed the channel. Again and again. I guess I was so excited to get to the reveal, nothing was entertaining. I went into Elaines room. She was wide awake endplaying with her toys.

"Mama" She said when she saw me. She stood up and walked to me. "Good morning"

"Good morning baby. Are you ready for today?"

"Yes mama. Im ready to see all the people in my pretty outfit." She grabbed her favorite doll and I sat next to her. "Its pretty and pink and it looks just like yours mommy."