🍬7🍬

Bianca P.O.V
This is the part I hate. I hate watching him. Seeing him getting hit and bruised gives me the chills. I never understood why he liked to do it, but, it made him happy. I sat in the audience watching his every move. I watched every punch to the his face, his opponent face, punches to the stomach. Towards the end of the fight, I had a clearer shot of his face. His eye was swollen and red, he had a cut lip and eyebrows. I don't understand how he can keep fighting with all these injuries, but, he manages. I just hope it doesn't get real bad, real soon.
The fight keeps going on for what seems like forever, comes to an end. He won and had his head high. I ran into the ran and gave a tight, but not too tight, hug. It was something I always did, whether he won or lost. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. It was at that moment that I felt like we had that spark again. With everything else going on, I just felt like, we improved our relationship. I just hope it only gets better.

Elisia P.O.V
I was at home with Elaine. Cory was downstairs watching Adonis fight. I couldn't watch people hit each other for fun. It just wasn't really for me. I was sitting on the floor watching her play with her blocks. She was on one side of the mat and I was on the other. For a few weeks now, she has been trying to crawl, but would eventually roll over. I was lost in thought when I felt a pair of small hands on my face. She did it. She crawled to me. I placed her back on the other side of the mat to see if she would do it again. She started to, then rolled over again. I sighed while she laughed at me.

"It's not funny" I pick her up. "Why you don't when no one is looking but when someone is, you don't" she put her hand on my nose and in my hair. She then rested her head on my shoulder. I walked downstairs and sat next to Cory.

"How's the fight going?"

"Adonis won. I was kinda rooting for him" he wrapped his arms around me. "What were you two doing?"

"Playing on her playmat. She crawled to me when I wasn't looking. I tried to get her to do it again, but she didn't." I looked at Elaine as she slept. She always fell asleep around this time anyway.
I looked down at her when it happened. I finally did it. I finished the song. The final verse before I close everything out. It's done.

I put her in her crib upstairs and grab my notepad. I write down the lyrics they came to me. I was so happy. It's finally done. All I need to do is record it. I will now take a break from writing and singing and spend time with my daughter. Watch her grow up and become something great. I just know she will.

Cory P.O.V
I go upstairs into Elaines room.

"Everything alright? You kinda left in a hurry."

"Yeah. I just finally finished the last song on my album before I take a break and focus on my personal life"

I nodded "So this album will be your last?"

"Nope. I'll be taking a break for a few months, maybe a year, before I produce more. I wanna have a life with Elaine and make her be great. She is the sunshine of my life" she smiled at her. This woman really is perfect. She is sweet, adorable, and goofy and so much more. I wanna know what Adonis did what he did. There was no reason for him to do that to her. But I'm also kinda glad he did. Now, I met her and she makes me smile and I make her smile. It's like we were meant for each other.

These last few months have been great but, not enough. I'm going to stick around longer but, I don't want to hurt her. It seems like everything is either music or Elaine. For maybe just one weekend, just one, it can be Elisia and Cory. My mom can watch Elaine. She always wanted to meet her and she will be in good hands. All I need to do is plan a vacation spot for us to go to and take everything from there.

Word count: 762