🍍13🍍

Elisia P.O.V
It was happening. All too damn fast. Me and Donnie were just sitting in Maxs eating our food when we saw it. It was called to our attention by another man in the place. We looked on the TV. And there he was. Drago challenging Donnie to a fight.

"D are you sure you wanna do this?" He looked at me as if I asked him the dumbest question ever.

"Yes I'm sure. I have too Elisia. I have to"

"No you don't. You want to. I'm going to stand by your side regardless but you did just come out of a fight. Are you sure you wanna take another one so soon?" I look him in his eyes. They show some uncertainty but I know he will take the fight. We end up paying for the bill and leaving. He dropped me off at home. He said something about him going to see Rocky. Hopefully he can talk some sense into this dude.

Rocky P.O.V
Im outside looking Adonis in the eye. He wants to fight Drago. He doesn't understand what can happen to him if he does. He is so stubborn sometimes, I don't even know why I tried.

"Adonis you got people that need you now. You have a wife and daughter. Are you just going to leave them behind?" I try to convince to not do this "This man is very dangerous. He was raised in hate. All he knows how to do is fight" I take a breather. I mean he really isn't processing what he is going to lose. "He has nothing to lose and when you have nothing to lose that makes you dangerous"

"I'm dangerous roc." Then he looks as if something clicked in his head "You don't think I can beat him" I look at his face. It's showing hurt.

"No, I didn't say that. I'm saying, you can get seriously hurt. His father broke things in me that could never be fixed."

"Listen, I'm taking this fight with or without" he said this confidently. He doesn't even know why he wants to fight this guy. He has a daughter and a wife at home to be with. He is putting everything he has in the line to fight this dude. I can't watch what happened to his father happen to him.

"I guess without me" I begin to walk up the stairs to my house.

"At least you don't have with the guilt of this one" he starts to tear up a little bit.

"Yeah" I walk in my home. I really hope he decides to make the right decision.

Bianca P.O.V
The news story is everywhere. Drago challenges Creed to a fight. I hope this man makes the right decision. Even though we aren't on the best terms, I still care for him. My son Devin can't hear. And it really hurts because Able doesn't understand how much it really hurts. I feel like it's my fault. Able is starting to learn sign language and is really doing everything in his power to make it right. I can see why I fell for him. But now, that spark is going away. I hold Devin close to my chest and look at him. He really is the best thing in my life. I really wish he was Adonis's. I would like to know what future we would have if he was. Maybe, I would be married to him instead of Elisia. I love her and all, but, she took something from me. And I want him back. But I will never let him back. She was a friend to me, we made a song, and had a great connection. She stole Adonis from me. When he was in the market, she got closer to him. As if she didn't have Cory. And at the wedding, she practically said she loved him at the time she was with Cory. And that's not right. So I plan to steal her song. Before I found out I was pregnant and was watching Elaine, there was a song she made for us to sing her to sleep. I still have it and the track that goes behind it. I will release this song before her. She hasn't shown her lable the song so I can legally post this song. She will now learn her lesson.

Elisia P.O.V
I was playing with Elaine. She fell asleep so I went to go pack up our house. That house I showed you is in LA. It hurts that we are leaving Rocky and my mom behind. We promised to visit. Maybe Rocky will come with us and train Adonis for his fight. Me and Elaine both jumped at the sound of the door slamming.

"What was that for?" I see his face and it has hurt and anger on it.

"Rocky's not coming. When we go to LA I ahve a gym I'll be training at"

"Are you sure you wanna take this fight?" I pick Elaine up. "I dont want you to get hurt or die." Again, he looks at me as if I just said the dumbest thing on the face of the Earth.

"This fight means everything to me. His dad killed my pops and I gotta prove that I'm strong enough to beat this man. I really have to take this fight. I have to" he storms off in to our room and slams the door. This man really doesn't understand the severity of this fight. He can die and leave me and Elaine alone. I don't want Elaine to be fatherless again. She already was without a father for 6 months. I don't want her without her father. Adonis needs to be here for her. Even if it means to not take this fight.

Wassup y'all. Creed 2 was most def worth the hype. I'm going to use some key points and try not to spoil the movie but a majority of it is covered in the trailer so, ye, their won't be much spoilers and I won't cover the big big fight until like late December early January maybe later so some of y'all can watch the movie. Enjoy this book and the other ones I made/making☺️
Sorry if there is typos.