🍬8🍬

1 week later
Cory P.O.V
It's all set and done. I'm finally going to be able to take Elisia on a romantic getway to Zemi beach where we will be staying in the superior room with a kind bed. (Google this room. It's very beautiful). My mom will be watching Elaine. She is very close by so if Adonis wanted to visit Elaine and maybe take her out for a day, he can. I just really hope this vacation is good for her. I just feel like, so much has happened in the past few weeks that she needs sometime off to just focus on her. And only her.
I knock on her door. "Hey Elisia I have a surprise for you." She looks up at me. She had just woken up after a long night with Elaine. She looked at me for like 30 seconds before turning back over and going to sleep. I sigh and jump on the bed like a small child would do to their sibling. "Wake up!!" I shouted as I hit her with pillows.
She groaned "what do you want?"

"We're going on vacation"

She sat up "where are we going?"

"Zuni beach"

"Who is going to watch Elaine?"

"My mom. She is very close by so if Adonis had wanted to take Elaine for the day, he could."

"Does he know about this?"

".."

She sighed. "Alright I'll text him."

I wrap my arms around her.

"This vacation will help you relax

"This vacation will help you relax. Don't worry about anything in Philly. Its taken care of" I kiss her forehead. "We good?"

"Yeah. When do we leave?"

"We leave Saturday and come back next Sunday"

She smiled "ok. And thank you. I really needed a vacation"

"I can tell" her smile grows bigger as she kisses me. "I love you" I told her as I held her close.

"I love you too" she rest her head in my shoulder. "Well I have to go start packing my stuff and clothes for Elaine"

"Don't worry about Elaines clothes. My mom went on a shopping spree and bought Elaine clothes that she swears she is going to wear them all"

She chuckled "ok then. I'm going to start packing"

Saturday
Elisia P.O.V
Anyone who knows me knows that I hate waking up early. But for this time, I woke up extremely early. I go downstairs and put my suitcase near the door. Cory was upstairs getting Elaines stuff and started to pack the car. It was currently 3:30 am and we were heading to his mom's house to drop Elaine off. We pull up and I know she will be in good hands. His sister is there too. I met her on one occasion, but that was it. He talks about them to me sometimes and they are the sweetest people ever according to him. I just hope it's true.
After saying goodbye to my girl, we finally go.off to the airport. We arrive and go to his hanger. I was today years old when I found out he had one. His private jet was beautiful. I couldn't wait to get on it and start flying to Zemi. I've always wanted to go there. I told him about Zemi.on our first date and he remembered. I get on the plane and the inside is more beautiful than the out. The seats folders out into beds and then there was a bedroom in the back. How cool is that?!?!?! I felt like a kid in the candy store on this jet. I sit down near the window with a big smile.
"I didn't know you had a jet"

"With great acting comes great things" he gave his signature smirk that made weak in the knees (I can hardly speak). The pilot came back and said we were getting ready for take off. I'm so ready for vacation.

Adonis P.O.V
I saw Elisias text. Its great that she is going on vacation but, I thought I was getting Elaine while she was gone. I mean, she's my daughter that I never knew about. The fact that she considered giving her to Cory's mom without consulting me, hurts. I want more time with my daughter. She gave me the mom's address and I went over there and picked her up. I took her to the apartment complex. Bianca said she had something very important to tell me.
I hear a knock on my door. I see it's Boanca and let her in. She walks in kinda fast and looks very stressed.
"Whats th-"

"I'm pregnant"

Adonis is a double baby daddy. Or is he?

Word count: 772