the methods in killing

inside the envelope held eight pieces of paper. the first bit of paper read

"how i killed"

it stated all the methods to each pill and each death:

pill one; pink
method: it was simple really. all i had to do was swap one of her normal, pink tablets around and replace it with the first pill. the first pill in the killers game.

pill two; green
method: this one was a bit more harder to pull off. but all i did was crushed the green pill and sprinkled it inside chance's chicken and tyne flavoured crisps. i knew that 1. he wouldnt of noticed because hes always hungry and doesnt bother checking his food first and 2. the tyne flavouring is green so.

pill three; yellow
method: i had to know her to be able to pull of this one, hence why i stalked her for a few months beforehand. gale was never the one to empty her kettle out at night or the morning - all i did was put the pill inside the kettle and by morning the contents had dissolved and the posion was set, ready for when she poured and drank her coffee.

pill four; red
method: in all honesty, i wasnt sure with this one. since i technically didnt do anything this time around and instead used hectors vulnerable and scared girlfriend, amy, to do it for me. i sent her a note, anomously obviously, and told her if she rubbed the pill into his skin then she would leave his house pain free.
all i needed for this one was to know the weaknesses (the beatings) and the vulnerbility of the girl (which was successful)
of course, this posion wasnt consumed and instead burnt through his skin, causing excessive pain.

pill five; white
method: back to the simple ways and all i had to do was swap two tablets around. i replaced my fifth pill with robin's paracetomol and bam.

pill six; blue
method: mixing the crushed pill into the blue eyeshadow and then coating it on her eyelid. caused excessive pain as burnt through her skin.

pill seven; black
method: swallowing of the pill.

and that is how i killed my seven victims.
         - signed, the killers game