death six; rebecca

our school was performing infront of parents, teachers and other students that attended the school.

and i thought what a perfect place for the second to last death to take place.

-

"are you going to do my make up or not?" rebecca smiled at me although i could see she was impatient.

i smirked at her. "impatient arent you?"

she grinned and for a brief moment i thought we'd make great friends.

but then she told me to hurry up so i obeyed and got to work making her face look pretty.

-

rebecca was always the one to look nice, flowers in her hair, hair curly and a bright grin.

in my opinion, she was too happy.

it was kind of creepy, actually.

-

while she had her eyes closed, i told her to sit still while i got the eye make up ready.

then, i took the white container and untwisted the lid, opening the blue eye shadow compact at the same time.

i then poured the blue dust, aka the sixth deadly pill, into the eye shadow and i grinned, mixing it in.

"okay, i think these are the right tools i need, yeah?" i asked, motioning to various objects i already knew went on the eyes.

"yes. you were already told where everything went, how much to apply, blah blah- do you ever listen?" she rolled her eyes, a smile playing on her lips as she shoved me.

"yes. i do actually. just checking. didnt want to ruin your pretty face" i smirked.

and then she closed her eyes again.

and thats when i took the brush and coated it in the blue eye shadow and i grinned, applying it to her eye lids.

-

after i had finished her make up, rebecca had grinned in the mirror and wrapped her arms around me

i of course, had froze.

but she didnt care. not once did she wipe her smile from her face.

i sort of wanted to smile too. just because she was smiling, but i told myself not too.

she then whispered in my ear, her breath tickling my neck, "thank you so much, you've made me look beautiful"

i wanted to tell her i only made her pretty so she'd look pretty in her grave but thought better of it.

and then she pulled me into the last hug i'd ever experience, and said "its SHOW TIME!"

-

i went into the audience while she performed.

inside i was smiling. rebecca was so happy, it seemed.

too happy, really.

she was pretty too.

and then i almost felt bad for attempting to kill her.

almost.

but then mid way through her speech she fell to the ground and started convulsing.

and then i knew it was too late to back out

and to save her.

for she was as good as dead.

-