death four; hector

i watched as she read the computer typed note, her eyes lighting up ever so slightly.

she then took the red pill and crushed it inbetween her fingers.

and then she waited, crushed the note in her hand and chucked it on the floor.

-

hector showed up exactly four minutes later.

he smiled at her and instead of her wincing - like usual - she smiled back.

a very small smile.

and my heart sped up.

she was going to do it.

-

he went to hug her, whispering in her ear.

and she laughed, clinging to him.

it looked normal to everyone else.

a happy couple sharing a moment.

only they werent a happy couple

and while they embraced, she was actually rubbing the contents of pill number four into his neck.

-

she then let go, and tugged on his hand and walked into his house, while he grinned after her and smacked her bum.

he thought he was getting lucky.

but really he was just going to die.

-

i waited until she left the house, a grin on her face and no new marks.

and i smiled.

getting out of my own car, parked on the other side of the house, a little down the road.

i walked over to where she chucked the note, and picked it up, grinning.

-

the note read:

"do you want a night free of pain, bruises and hurt? here, crush this pill into your hands, and when he goes to hug you, rub it into his neck. it'll work fast, so you need to move fast. get him into the house, out of public eyes. you dont want to be caught; you could go to jail, and you dont want that, aye?

dont worry, it wont hurt him. it'll just knock him out for a while.

signed, happy pills work miracles."

i pocketed the note and took off home, leaving my car behind.

-

she thought she'd just put him out for a while.

but really she'd just killed her unloyal, cheating, abusing boyfriend.

and i was the one to push her.

and i smirked.

-

a/n oooooh he's one sneaky b*tch isnt he? c;