funeral 1; goodbye, victoria

i slipped in quietly, being the last one in and sat on the back row, listening to her mothers final words as she blubbered about her "precious baby" and how much she loved her; blah blah blah.

i was becoming bored, and fast.

there were people all around me, listening hard, staying focused and some even crying.

but there were a few people i noticed who, like me, wore nothing but a blank face.

there was a time when i did love her, sure.

but why waste my tears on such a whore like her?

.

it was only when i heard the man at the front say "would anyone else like to say any last words?" that i stood up and all eyes turned to me.

i walked to the front, my hands clasped together and once on the stage, spoke into the microphone.

i said, "victoria was a very nice girl. caring, sociable, funny and brave. always there for her friends," i eyed jen and becky in the crowd and stared at them, "no matter what. its a shame what happened to her, i still cant believe its been two months already" i sighed and looked down, "i really miss her."

i took a deep breath, muttered "bye love" and a patted the coffin on my way down.

.

after talking to her mother and father and friends and family and others who attended the funeral, i slid away and took to the stairs, two at a time.

i opened her bedroom door and smiled at the already musty smell.

her bed was made; something she'd never do if she were alive,

her candles weren't burning,

there was no mess on the floor and after checking, her wardrobe was empty.

i blamed her parents as i exited the room and left the house, thinking to myself on my own way home.

why would they pack her things up?

the should have left her room how it was, that was how she would have wanted it-

-

horrified with my thoughts, i visibly shuddered,

why am i sad?

i was the one who killed her, i should be happy..

im happy about her death. i am. i am. honestly.

and then it hit me.

maybe the reason why her parents packed her things up was because secretly they were glad she was dead, too.

and i smirked to myself.

-

bottle of pills:

pill one - pink

death one - victoria

all in all?

death complete ✓

-