death two; chance

i watched him from the other side of the canteen, where i sat, a cheese sandwich wrapped in tin foil placed on the empty table in front of me.

i watched as he conversed with his "friends" and laughed bitterly every so often.

they weren't his friends.

but yet here he was, another lunch time, sat with them instead of me.

those stupid athletic idiots.

using him.

i'd tried to tell him countless of times, but he refused to believe it and told me i should socialise more so i wouldnt get jealous when he was talking with his other friends.

i told him to go f*ck himself and stalked off.

-

i smirked to myself as he took a bite of his chicken flavoured crisps and made a funny face.

the others, you know his "friends" didnt take any notice of him.

then he started to choke.

and cough.

and i smiled.

he'd gotten the taste of pill number two.

it was only when he was grasping onto blake, and ryan while holding his throat that they started to take notice.

everyone else in the canteen were sharing worried glances and i soon wiped the smile of my face and rushed over where he lay; choking to death.

"chance?" i rambled, shoving ryan out of the way.

"h-h-help" he coughed and spluttered staring at me with wide eyes.

i bent down to his level and shouted for someone to call an ambulance.

the canteen broke into casos then, and inside i smiled.

feeling my heart warm.

but what really made my heart warm was the fact i got to see his face,

and hold his hand, and pretend i loved him

as he died.

-

a/n omg hi.

im really liking this character, is that weird? hahaha.

HES JUST SO EVIL MWAHAHA.