Chapter 11

Its been six months since i found out about Vladiks cancer. I havent left his side since our break up. My heart, in a milion pieces. Breaking up with him was the hardest thing i have ever done. It just didnt feel right being with him at that moment.

For six months my feelings have been in knots. Lets just say im not really sure what im feeling at the moment. I get these feelings at times like i still want to be with Vladik. But i keep telling myself its best if we dont try anything again. Our love, it was perfect, WAS.

At times i wish my memory didnt come back. I would wish that instead, i made new memories and those would be left forgotten. When those memories caming flooding in that day i was devastated. I tried telling myself that those memories never happened. But i remembered them. I remebered each and every one perfectly.

What hurt me the most was the fact that Vladik knew. He knew everything. But he never said a word to me about it. None of it was spoken of. I dont know if he was just trying to save me from getting hurt, or he just took advantage over the fact that i lost my memory. He shouldve known that the truth always comes out. Not that he was lying to me, he just didnt tell me everything.

So when i found out, i had to do it. It was for the best. I knew i wouldnt be able to continue my life with him like nothing happened at all.

When i was a child, i was always confused. I wouldnt know what was going on, but i wasnt stupid either. Some how i would figure out what was right and what was wrong. At that time it was like being a child again. I was confused, but the answer came right to me. No matter how badly it would break my heart, i had to do it.

"Earth to Nata!" Kori snapped her fingers infront of my face. I snapped out of thought wondering how long she was trying to grab my attention for. "I asked you like a million times which dress should i wear to mine and Rusyas date tonight?" She put a dark blue silky dress up to her body, waiting.

"Whats your other choice?" I asked examining the dress. It wasnt my type, but on Korina it would look just perfect!

"This one." She answered putting down the blue dress while picking up a cream colored dress. It was a bit short, and low on the back. The material, soft, it looked like a very comftorable dress.

"That one, its Gorgeous." I exclamied rubbing the material. It felt so nice against my hands. Korina gave me a weird look and snatched the dress away.

"Well im glad you think this ones gorgeous because, i invited you and Vladik to come with us. I know you guys are over but it would be nice to go out right?" Kori spoke calmly not looking me in the eyes. My stomach sunk and i sighed.

"Yeah youre right it would be." i gave her a small smile, but inside i was screaming. I didnt want to go out, i wanted to just sit home and eat ice cream. Watch a movie. I wasnt really up to see Vladik today.

"Awesome!" Kori exclamied throwing the dress back into my hands.

I nodded making a face, while catching my dress.

"Now now Nata, no faces." She said, bringing a small smile to my face.

"So, what time is the date again?" I asked, earsing any expression off my face. Kori held up seven fingers. " ohh that's soon!" I exclaimed checking the time on my phone.

"Yeah, but Rusya is picking us up at 6:30 because we need to drive in an d buy something for Vladik." Korina explained, her back facing me.

"What are you buying him?" I asked curious. It wasn't his birthday was it?

"His birthdays in a couple days! Nata you don't remember?" Oh snap, she's right his birthday was in a couple days. How could I forget?

"Oh, that's right, oops my bad. You know I'm bad at remembering dates." I said. "What are you getting him?" I went on. Korina shrugged staring into the mirror. "Oh well um I'm going to get him a Barbie doll." I whispered. I only realized what I said after I said it aloud. Kori looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.