Dear Diary

~*Edited my annonnymouse09*~

" Marina , do you know where my phone is?" I yelled, digging desperately through my drawer.

"Nope, maybe it’s about time you cleaned your room!" She yelled back. I heard pots and pans clashing together. I laughed to myself. I put my hands on my hips and looked around my room. She was right, it WAS time to clean my room. I hate cleaning! I plopped down onto my bed and dug my head into my extra soft pillow. I need to find my darn phone. Korina will be pissed. I groaned. I threw the pillow off of my bed and began going through my drawer once again, this time I emptied everything out onto my bed. AHA! There it is. But what was that underneath it? I took a closer look. My very old dairy! I haven’t written in it since I was about 10. And I still have it? Wow. I put my phone aside and took out my diary. I opened it to the very first page.

"Dear Diary." I read aloud. "Me and Vladik have been friends for a while. He’s really nice and cute." Yeah right, not anymore. Well, the nice part. He was far from cute, he was hot. No, REALLY hot!! "I think I like him," I continued, the tone in my voice changed.

"Wow, why don’t you tell him?" David, my ridiculous brother, said, smirking in the doorway. He’s such an idiot!

"Um...this was like 7 years ago. My feelings for him have changed." I said, shrugging. I shut my dairy and threw it back into my drawer.

"Sure they have." David smirked, turning around to leave. I threw a book at his back and got him square in the middle. Nice shot Nata! 

"Ouch!" he turned and scowled at me before turning and leaving. I smiled to myself. I really hate brothers. That led me to think of my mom. I miss her. I really, really miss her. She left too early. I needed more time; I had no idea what was going on! I was only 9! I stared at my ceiling. The memory of that day when she gave me her special doll came back to me, causing me to tear up.

 *FLASHBACK*

"Nata, it’s okay. I will be fine, I promise." My mom’s voice sounded so weak. She took my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back. My mom is so beautiful with her long brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes, I thought.

"But mommy...Daddy said..." I couldn’t continue. Just thinking those words hurt so much. Imagine saying them. I squeezed my mom’s hand and she squeezed mine back. Then she let go and reached for a small bag that stood on her hospital table.

"I want you to keep this." She handed me her doll. I took it and ran my fingers through it’s beautiful hair. She was specially made to look just like my mom. She was gorgeous. It was my mom’s special doll. Her grandma gave it to her when she was sick and close to dying. I pressed the doll close to my chest. My mom rest her hand on my cheek. "And I want you to know I love you all." I nodded, crying.

"Mommy?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"Yes?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?" She looked at me concerned.

"Promise me you won’t leave me, Daddy, David, and Marina. Promise?" I said, beginning to sob.

"I promise." My mom whispered, pulling me into a hug.

*FLASBACK ENDS*

I shook my head, wiping my tears away. She broke that promise. She left us. Even if it was to go to a better place, where she felt no pain, she still left us. I was angry at her, but yet I still really missed her. I was also very angry with Vladik. Crap! Korina! I picked up my phone wiping away my tears.

Hey Sorry Kori, hehe. I couldn’t find my phone anywhere! I wrote to her. Korina was a 5'8 girl with pretty brown hair and stunning hazel eyes. My phone vibrated as I got a text back from Korina.

Korina: Ya ya...Me and Rusya are going on a date tomorrow...and ur coming with?

Rusya is Korina’s boyfriend. He’s as tall as, perhaps a little shorter as Korina, funny I know. He has floppy brown hair which makes his blue eyes look quite sexy, I have to admit. But going with them on a date? What the hell?! Never. No.

Me: No! Why would I want to witness you and Rusya sticking ur tongues down each other’s throats?

Korina: ewww. We totally don’t do that! Vladik will go too and I know you two don’t talk or anything, so I think it’s about time you do!

Me: pshh! Now I certainly am NOT going! I hate his fricken sexy guts! Yes I said sexy.

Korina: aww come on that was 7 years ago!

Me: That doll was special to me, don’t you get it? It was my moms and now she’s gone and that doll is broken!

Korina: okay, okay, I’m sorry. But will you at least come? You don’t have to talk to Vladik.

Me: okay fine, but just this once!

I threw my phone on my bed as I began going through my closet, desperately searching for something to wear for Korina’s date. I was only going to please Kori. I picked out a pink t-shirt with ‘Hollister’ written across it, and a pair of black skinny jeans, paired with my Gucci sneaks. Tomorrow was going to be awful.

                        ______________________________________________________________

So this is my first story on Watt pad!

Vote comment pleasee! and tell me what you think!!