Chapie 11.!?!?!?!?

"Change of plans my cherie."  Vlad said to me.  I looked over and smiled at him.  "Coach we are going to the masqureade ball turn on the next right."  I beckoned.  "Yes my lady"  The coach men called back.  "Vlad I must admit I was in my right mind when I brought my mask with me."  The carriage stopped and Vlad helped me out I lifted up my dress and stepped out immediately putting the mask up to my face.  Sean Paul the man of the hour greeted me as we walked in giving Vlad a dirty look as we passed by.  I smiled and hooked our arms together and continued walking.  There had been suspicion a vampire was running amok the towns people.  But no one knew it was Vlad and I.  I had greeted a bunch of the townsfolk that considered me their "friend."  "Clairissa!"  I turned as I heard my name come out of the girl I know as Elizabeth.  She was 16 years of age and she was some of the prettiest girls I have seen of her age.  She was wearing a very flattering gold and yellow ball gown party dress.  Her hair was pulled up so gently and so gorgeously I know it was done by her mother.  "Hello darling." I greeted her with a heart welming greeting.  We hugged and she babled on about some Thomas guy she was intrigued with, this week.  I scanned the room for Vlad.  He smiled and motioned with his eyes at this delectable looking young couple.  I smiled and nodded.

                 There was so much blood.  I breathed heaily and looked at Vlad.  I need fresh air, I got up out of our bed.  That was a very bad dream.  I don't even know where it came from, was it of us in a past life.?  That can't be possible though...I'll just go back to bed.

                  "Good job Vlad look at you!  Making a mess of our food.!  Come let us finsish and clean up.!"  We finished eating and then desposed of the bodies.  "Come my love we have unfinished business with a few people."  I took his arm and we walked back into the party area acting as if nothing ever happened.

                     I woke up once again with Vlad staring worriedly at me.  I looked at him and told him my dream.  He said nothing...Just stared at me...