A.N

OK SO I'VE DECIDE SINCE I'M GOING TO BE FREE THIS WEEKEND AND I'M WAITING FOR Queen of Monsters TO HIT 30 READS BEFORE UPDATING IT AGAIN I DECIDED I WOULD RE DO THIS STORY AND MAKE IT LONGER <3  SO IF YOUR SEEING THIS PLEASE WATCH FOR NEW CHANGES LATER ON TONIGHT (TODAY) OR TOMORROW, I AM GOING TO BE WORKING ON IT AFTER I POST THIS (It's 9:08 where I am so I should be done with the first part of Why Me!? by tonight maybe even more parts than that.)  I'M GOING TO BE REDOING EVERYTHING, MAKING IT LONGER ETC.  SO PLEASE BEFORE I DO Why Her!?  GO BACK AND REREAD WHY ME BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NEXT ONE.  

I love all of you guys and I hope you guys like the changes to come (I'm even going to update the description of it) and I'm going to make it so much better.

See I started writing this the summer before I turned 15 (so I was 14) and that's why it sounds so childish, I'm 16 now and I've been writing longer than I had been before.  I will be more descriptive and I had sooo many supporters back when the novel was beginning and I hope by me changing things around a little and adding a few more chapters that I'll gain those supporters back and get advice on the story like I have before.  Thank you guys soo much, please enjoy and PLEASE give me your HONEST opinions.  Like always vote, share, comment, hell even suggest me stories of your own c':  I've been in need of some good stories!