Chapter 14

Soooooooo I'm going back to public school! I've been soooo busy running to buy new clothes and shoes and to get me registered again for school. And just sooo many things are happening in my life right now, AND I GOT MY EARS PIERCED AGAIN! I'm soo excited but the downfall of going back to public school and turning 16 in a few months is I'm going to have Volley Ball practice, Learning how to drive, Homework, and worrying about my grades is I'm not sure how often I'll be able to upload ;~; So DON'T HATE ME IF I TAKE 5EVA TO UPLOAD AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL <3

"Vlad, do you know has done this to us?" I ask still a little scared. He looked at Nat and nodded his head curtly, adverting his eyes from me. I looked at Nat and she wasn't looking at me either. I started to get mad; I stood up and paced around the small little area we were sitting in.

"Claire De Lune would you sit down and stop pacing?" Vlad said grabbing my wrist and tugging slightly trying to get me to sit down with him. I twisted, tugged and yanked but he was not letting go; I eventually gave up and sat beside him but making sure to put distance between us. My back facing him, Natalie huffed and I could tell that they were having a mind war about the topic at hand. They better hurry up and think of a plan to get us out of here. It's getting harder to breathe in here. I thought to myself coughing slightly trying to not disturb their discussion.

I started to feel really woozy, the room started to spin and I started to see vivid spots and squares. I tried to get the raging headache in my head to stop as I covered my ears from the loud and terrible ringing going on. I looked over at Vlad and Natalie but they were still engrossed in their discussion. I started to gasp for air clawing at my neck. That's when they finally noticed what was going on and Vlad put his arms around my back pulling me against him. He put his head in my lap as I was gasping for air. Natalie looked really worried but I couldn't look at her; I needed to look at Vlad. Yes I must find Vlad...Where is he...I started to panic as black began to consume me but it was clouded by something thrown onto my body. I can't find Vlad. Oh god where is he? I need him right now. I don't know what's going on. He'll help me through this! I thought to myself. I felt this loud ringing and then some loud shouts by a deep voice I heard slamming doors I felt cold air hot air fast air and being placed onto something soft. I saw a bright light and then it turned into a light pink and then a crimson red and it fluctuated into different shades of red, pinks and oranges and then I felt heat. Molten hot fire, magma, a very hot burning sensation; and I felt like I was being burned. I tried to move my fingers and tried to scream out for Vlad but I couldn't move a muscle and my throat was like a desert. It was scorched on fire and constricting. At some point it all dissipated and I felt like I was on a cloud and I saw my angels face. Vlad was walking towards me with open arms and that gorgeous smile of his. He was running now he looked so happy to see me, but 5 feet from me he crippled over crying out in agony he was gripping his stomach I ran over to him and rolled him over onto his back. His eyes were going blank and I looked down...He was bleeding everywhere. I put my hand where it was bleeding and pressed down. I started crying and yelling his name.

"Vlad come back! Please come back to me. Please just don't leave me...Not yet, NOT here, NOT like this Vlademier you can't leave me I love you!" His face went blank and I cried and I cried until I couldn't anymore. I looked around and we were in this beautiful meadow with wild flowers growing. I looked at Vlads body again and daisies were starting to bloom around him. The blood was disappearing but he wasn't coming back to me. The flowers were starting to consume him so I grabbed his wrists and pulled him anywhere but here. I stopped for a second and looked around; there was a patch of rocks in the shape of a circle where nothing grew accept for the greenest grass I had ever seen. I grabbed his wrists again and tugged him to odd little circle. I heard a tinkling noise and I saw these little flying things coming near us. I started to swat at them not wanting them to try and consume Vlad as the grass had. No matter how many times I swatted at them they got closer and closer to Vlad until they rested on his body. They went straight to his injury and the blood had disappeared completely I watched them as they healed him but that glassy look in his eyes was still there. I bowed my head and cried some more as my body was racking with sobs I heard his voice.