Chapie #3.!!!

******* THIS I CLAIRS P.O.V.!!!!!*******

Hai guys Azlyn here sorry the last chapie was so short, I'll try to make this one longer.!!!!  It's once again 2 A.M here in Penn State(:  Cleo's not in my lap this time though lmao.!  Don't know how far I'll get this time around lmao bear with me(:  Hope you enjoy next chappie will be up asap(:  I have two days to make more chapies till schools back up and running(:

                                     God damn he smells so good!  We lay on his bed watching Jennifers Body but he seems so uptight I wonder whats eating him and I hope whatever it is we can fix it...together.  I don't know if it's something I did or if it was something else.  But I hope he goes back to normal soon because I don't know how much more I'll be able to take.  He holds my hand and we get in our sleeping position, I don't know why we have to sleep through the day from what he's said they don't die from sunlight.  So I asked.  "Hey Vlad I have a question for you."  I asked.  "Yes what is it?"  He asked.  "Vlad why do we sleep all day but only stay up for a few hours?"  I asked.  He exhaled through his nose and looked at me and said, "Can we talk about this later you look really tired."  With that I yawned and said, "Fine but your going to tell me."  We fell asleep like that but didn't get much sleep because of Natalie.  God damn Natalie I swear I'mma kill you ruin my sleep with Vlad!!  You are soo lucky I love you, your a vampire and Vlads' sister or I'd kill you.  She looked so stressed but I didn't know why.  But it looked like Vlad had an Idea and I looked at him but he wouldn't look at me and I knew something was wrong.

                                      Natalie came running in, not even knocking.  "Dads here!" She said with huge eyes.  I looked at Vlad and he had a look of horror on his face.  He got up and ran out of the room, into the bathroom, came back in put a shirt on and grabbed my hand and pulled me and Natalie into Natalie's room.  But it was to late their dad was already up the stairs and staring at me.  Vlad had tried to hide me incase that happened but since their dad saw me Natalie grabbed me and dragged me into her room.  She shut the door and I could hear her locking the door and then all their voices shouting all at once.  Then I heard a very unfamiliar voice I knew it wasn't their dads becuase it was a girly, no a womanly voice.  I guessed it was probably their mum, but they never talked about her.  I tried the doorknob and I was right, the doors locked.  I gave up and layed down on her bed I didn't know how long I was gonna be stuck in here so why not get comfortable.  I heard Vlad yelling at someone and then his mum yelling back so I guess they were yelling at eachother.  I fell asleep slowly smelling the crisp air and counting every breathe I took I fell asleep peacefully even through all the yelling.  But I did hear someone go through something I'm guessing it was a wall or a door but I was slipping into sleep so I didn't care to look.

                                                                     2 HOURS LATER...

                                       I wake up and I feel a hand on me but it's not Vlads hand, it's Natalies.  A breathe of comfort escapes me and I close my eyes again.  But before I can drift off into the dark abyss of sleep someone yanks me out of the bed and I hear Natalie screaming.  I can hear Vlads voice ssaying, "No! I won't do it!  I can't hurt her! I love her.  Noo please!?"  I try and look for him to see what's causing such pain for him.  I see his face and I smile and say, "Vlad! W-What's going on!? Wait what are you doing!?"   But before I can say another word I feel a sharp pain in my neck and the last thing I remember is seeing Vlads face covored with blood...MY blood.  I can see tears run down his face and he says "I'm so sorry I love you, Claire De Lune."  The last thing I saw was Vlad's beautiful face smeared with blood and the last thing I heard was "I'm so sorry I love you Claire De Lune and it went black.

Haii guys Azlyn here, again.!  Ooooooh shiz just got real XD.!!  So how'd you like this chapie.!?  Sorry again this chapter isn't the longest but I promise I will make the next chapter as long as I can soo Like/Fan/Share/Comment(: Tell me what you think good critisism is welcome so go right ahead you cheeky little monkey(:  And thankie cheeky for reading much apprieciated.!!(: