Chapie 4.!!!

Haii everyone it's 11:03 here in good 'ol Penn State.!  My dog Gus ran Cleo over so I'm trying to calm her down and I just woke up.!(:  I'm talking to a really nice person but not saying who just yet.!! :O  As promised I'mma make this chapie longer I bet people have been mad at me cuz the chapters have been soo short :p.!!!!!!!   Soo here we go brace yourself.!!(:

                                    I woke up on a cold hard doorstep and I knew I wasn't with Vlad because he'd never let me outside.  The air was crisp and tangy with a hint of alcohol and ciggerate smoke.  I knew where I was but I wasn't sure how I'd gotten there.  How had this happened!?  Where was Vlad what happened last night!?  I got up, or tried to atleast and I screamed his name trying to find him but there was no answer by the third yell I gave up.

                                    I saw my sister coming home and she was wearing her usual, short skirt that shows off her butt and a skin tight tank top.  I knew where she was because she was counting money.  She'd gone out working her corner.  "Have you seen a tall good looking man, deep voice, skater boyish hair? Umm, blonde hair icy blue eyes? Have you seen a guy that would fit his profile at all!?"  She just laughed and said "Hunny if I did you better believe I woulda hooked up with him!"  I could tell she was drunk there was no use asking her anymore questions.

                                    I opened up the door slowly and I saw both of my parents were passed out.  My mum with a bottle of Gin and I kinda figured she was drunk.  My father passed out in his chair with a lit ciggerate and my sister fell on the floor and laughed.  Pushed herself up off the floor laughing and went upstairs.  I walked upstairs with her but went to my room and sat there for a good hour and a half.  But I got very tired all of a sudden and I got my pjs on and layed in my bed.  It looked like no one had been in here for months.  I found my cell phone and I had over 100 messages.  They were all from my friends, of course.  I went through and texted everyone back and telling them I was sorry I went out for a while and forgot my phone.  I layed down in my bed and stared at the ceiling when I felt a cool breeze I looked at the window but it was sealed shut.

                                    I got up and thought If I can't have Vlad then theres no reason to be alive.  I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a whole jar of pain killers.  I layed in the bathtub, turned the water on and sat there staring at it.  I took the jar in my hands staring at it and studying it then I opened it and poured the pills out into my hand.  I put all of them in my mouth and swallowed.  I sank down into the tub and my friend, the blackness to over me again.  Before I died I saw Vlad's face and he was saying my name.

                                    I heard the beeping of the moniters and the nurses bustling in and out of the room.  I looked at the person beside me and it was Natalie.  She looked very sad and disappionted.  "What's wrong?"  I asked.  She looked away and said, "Why would you try and kill yourself!?  Vlad is worried sick about you!"  I looked away and said, "I only did it because I wanted him back and if he didn't I wanted to see if any one would miss me."  I heard the heart monitor beep less and less and I looked at it and I felt myself slipping.  I closed my eyes and I heard Natalie run out of the room screaming for the nurses.

                                    I heard one of the nurses screaming at the doctors and then I felt something over my nose and mouth and air.  It felt like I couldn't breathe so it's a good thing they put that over everything.  I heard the heart monitor beating more and I felt the thing being pulled off my face and I heard them taking a needle out of it's package.  I felt really tired all of a sudden and I drifted off to sleep.  I woke hours later and Vlad was staring at me and I swear if he could cry he would be.  I touched his arm and he looked at me with sad eyes and he hugged me.  I hugged him back tightly and he said, "Why did you do that Claire.  Did you want to hurt me?"  I started crying and said, "No I didn't mean to hurt you I swear!"  We stayed like that for a little while and then he let me go and walked out I looked away not wanting to see him leave again.

                                    I heard my father say, "No I'm going to see my fucking daughter whether you want me to or not!"  I heard some bickering and then my father busted into the room I didn't even look at him.  "Look at me you low-life peice of shit!  Why the fuck would you do that!?  Do you know how much this is gonna fucking cost me!?"  He exclaimed.  He came up to me and and grabbed my face and when I didn't look he slapped me I screamed out in pain.  I'm guessing Vlad heard me scream because he was at my father holding him up by his throat up against the wall in no time.  For once my father looked scared Vlad looked pissed and like he was gonna eat some one.  "Vlad please stop he's still my father!"  He looked torn but he let my father down.  But before he backed away from my father he said, "Touch her like that again and I'll make you wish that Claire wasn't here and I'd killed you here and now."  He then let go of my father and my father ran out of the room.

                                    Ooooh looks like Vlad has an evil side when it comes to his 'Claire De Lune' :O I hope this chapie was long enough for everyones liking(:  Member fan/share/like/comment etc. and next chapie will be up sometime today/tonight(: