epilogue

"calum, go faster!" evelyn yelled and michael who's sitting beside her, snorted and nudged her.

"you know that sounds really dirty, right?" she rolled her eyes.

"it's just you who has the dirty mind 99% of the time." she scoffed and began cheering again. the boys - well, only ashton and calum - are playing celebrity soccer to rise charity, you know that kind of thing?

actually, it was gonna be luke, not ashton, but michael insisted luke to just stay with him, so they can cuddle (which is kinda weird like how do you even cuddle during a match?). michael even labeled luke as his boyfriend.

"okay, evs, whatever you say."

"oh, shut up." luke who's resting his head on michael starts giggling.

"look, who's getting told to shut up now." luke said.

"shut up, luke." michael and evelyn said in unison, and did a high five after. luke only rolled his eyes and clinged to michael even close.

"can you guys please don't do that. it brings back my muke feels." evelyn blurted out of nowhere, just staring blankly at the two boys.

"don't tell me you used to ship us." michael warned and she only smirked.

"i once read a fanfic about you gu - "

"no!"

"i was kidding!" she protested. "well, not exactly, but like you guys would be cute." she said, sipping her drink, waiting for one of them to answer her.

"i'd never date him."

michael nodded, "i mean, he sucks - "

"your dick." evelyn finished and a moment later covering her mouth and started laughing when their cheeks reddened and laughing even harder when both of them starts attacking her with a light punch.

"he doesn't!" michael yelled.

"oh, please! that's not what i heard last night." she smirked and they both froze, looking back at eachother, as if it they're blaming one another. "'michael just fucking put it in!'" she tried to mock luke's voice but it doesn't sound exactly like him.

luke blushed, "i - i tell him to put on the film because we're having a movie night!"

"oh, yeah?" she asked. "'michael faster!'"

"i told him to - to speed up the mo - "

"okay, whatever you say, lucas hemmy." she giggled and throw a popcorn at michael who doesn't say anything. when she was about to say something, the crowd cheered. she looked up to see calum running around, with his shirt on his hand, attacked with hugs from the others.

"THEY WON!" luke hugged michael and evelyn was about to join when she realized it's not a group hug.

"wow, okay guys, i'm really feeling the love." she said sarcastically and pick up her bag, seeing that people slowly left their seat. "i'll see you guys when you're done fucking! and luke, don't get pregnant!"

they flashed her a middle finger as she laughed and went straight to the locker room. she didn't get in, because she knows there's still people changing inside. she leaned on the wall and closed her eyes.

"boo!" her eyes shot open and she saw calum laughing infront of her. "that's not funny!"

"it is!" he laughed and came closer to her. putting one of his hand on the wall as he leaned down to pressed his lips against her. "you smell like strawberries."

"and you stink." she laughed against his mouth. he pulled away and pout, something every girl couldn't resist from calum hood - and he knows it.

"you're always mean to me when i compliment you." evelyn laughed and went to kiss him again but he stand up straighter so she couldn't reach him. "you're such a bitch, you know?"

"asshole."

"dumbass."

"jerk!"

he laughs and pecked her lips the last time, "this is why i love you."

"mhmm," she mumbled. "j'aime le café et vous."

"woah woah," he said, impressed. "i didn't know you can speak spanish." and that's when she burst out laughing. he shot her a confused look.

"that's not spanish, dumbass! it's french." she said, crossing her arms.

"well, sorry. i dropped out of school." he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes after. "what does that mean though?"

"i love coffee and you."

he nodded in response. "shouldn't it be like 'you and coffee'? because like, you know you love me more than coffee."

she punched him slightly on the chest as he pretended to winced in pain. "don't be so cocky, Kiwi."

"it's not Kiwi if he's not cocky, Bambi." she rolled her eyes and pushed him away from her, giving her a space because he had trapped her with his huge figure hovering over her small one.

"well, okay, Kiwi. you better get a shower now, and meet me outside, i'm gonna be with luke and mikey."

"oh my god, how are those two? are they like a couple?" she shrugged, but then later, nodded. "i'm not really sure, but they're cute."

"we're cuter." he said. "we the cutest."

she can't help but smile and he later blew her a kiss, and being the cliché couple they are, she caught it and put it in her jeans' pocket. he raised his eyebrow and waved at her.

"i love you."

"je t'aime et café."

he didn't need to ask her what it means. because he surely understand. he always thought that, by just saying 'i love you', it'll never be enough to show how big is his love her. he's afraid that she wouldn't understand the feeling and adoration he puts in those three little words.

she felt the same way. but until she found another way to show it, 'i love you' will have to do then. they both smiled.

overall, they're just two ordinary person, completing each other, feeling what it feels like to love and to be loved. and it feels like everytime they're together, it's a heaven on earth.

and just like the others, love - ofcourse - brought them together.

but, what makes their story's different; some coffee and notes helped them too.

(and a bit of michael clifford also helped them too.)

-

GO MUKE AMIRITE LADIES

im still thinking about a sequel guize

!!! pls tell me what do you want to happen on it (if i ever make one) fill me with some ideas bc im a loser !!!

and if i decided to make one ill let yoy know you rad people marry me plz (っ◕‿◕)