espressino

dear the coffee girl,

i bought you tulips today. and i hope you like it, i'm gonna send you daisies next time. :-)

i actually don't really agree on Kiwi . . . because i am actually a Kiwi. you know, i am getting bored on calling you the coffee girl. let's give you a new nickname too! i wish i knew your name so i can actually give you nicknames.

don't you think we should play something? like twenty questions or something, i know i'm lame but i just want to know you better

I KNEW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT RIGHT BUT CAN YOU ANSWER THIS ONE

i am super glad to make you feel like that, Bambi. hey! Bambi is my new nickname for you. it's cute just like you. (and yes i know what you look like i am a creep)

sincerely, Kiwi (I hate it but because you love it, I'm gonna learn to love it too for you).

dear Kiwi,

you're such a cutie, okay. you don't have to get me anything, really.

you are a Kiwi? what? am i actually talking to a fruit all this time?

i'm up for twenty questions (and you're not lame, i'm lamer). and I'm gonna go first . . . uh, favorite animal?

I THINK I CAN KIWI

is this Espressino? wait, no, no, i taste some . . . cocoa in it. i'm torn between Marocchino or Espressino because they both taste almost the same. but, i'd go with Marocchino.

Bambi? i actually don't really approve that, but if you think it's cute then, okay, anything for you, Kiwi.

sincerely, Bambi (I hate it too but like you said I'll try to love it for you).

-

is it weird how is it already chapter 4 and you still dont know the girl's name (i have school which causing the lack of updating stories sorry gois)