Chapter 30 - Taehyung

After a make out session, the two love birds got up and Jungkook helped Taehyung prepare his breakfast. Taehyung took a quick shower and dressed some purple shirt with some blue jeans and white sneakers.
Their classes start at 9 am today and they left the dorm five minutes before it starts. They left the dorm walking next to each other. But then Taehyung felt a hand making it's way to his and intertwined them together. He blushed and looked away to hide it.
Jungkook squeezed his hand and lifted his chin pecking his lips.

"Kookie! We are in public!" Taehyung said, his cheeks burning red and covering his mouth after.

"I don't care. Only you matter." Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hands from his mouth and kissing him. The other gently pushed him away and pouted. "Don't do that kookie." Taehyung said walking away fast. The other ran to him and grabbed his hand and poked his sides making the other giggle.

They were now in front of Taehyung's class and they stood there staring at each other. Jungkook was waiting for the other to make a move and Taehyung expected the same. So Taehyung grabbed his hands and pulled him to a corner and pecked his lips.

"Baby, only that?" Jungkook pouted and looked away. Taehyung reached for him but Jungkook moved a little so he didn't touch him.

"Kookie, are you mad?" Taehyung looked down and pouted.

"I want a proper kiss." Jungkook said lifting the other's chin and pouting his lips motioning him to kiss them.
Taehyung leaned forward and sealed their lips but when he was about to pull away, Jungkook grabbed his waist and started kissing him passionately right there. The other gasped from the sudden act but anyway, he kissed back and wrapped his arms around the other's neck.
After some seconds, they pulled away and Jungkook gave him one more peck on the lips before waving goodbye and going to his class. Taehyung ran to his class with his cheeks burning and swollen lips.

"Tae." Yoongi called him from the back of the class room. Taehyung smiled waving at him and making his way to sit next to his hyung.

"What were you doing out there? I saw you on the door but then you disappeared." Yoongi asked the other with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I was saying goodbye to Jungkook. Just that." Taehyung shyly answered taking his things from the backpack.

"So are you and Jungkook good now?" He asked leaning on the table with his elbows and looking at the blushing boy.

"Yes, hyungie. I think we are good now. He has been treating me so well and I really want to be with him. After knowing the truth, I don't want to waste more time and just be with him." Taehyung shyly said putting his hands on his cheeks and squealing.

"I support your decision, Tae. All I want is for you to be happy. Then go ahead and be happy." Yoongi said hugging the other from the side and pecked his cheek.

"I love you hyungie." Taehyung hugged him back but they backed away when the teacher entered the class room. "I love you too Tae." Yoongi whispered pinching his cheek. The other giggled and then they focused on their class.

After two exhausting classes, Yoongi and Taehyung walked to the cafeteria. As soon as they got there they spotted Jin talking with another guy at the entrance. The boy seemed to be one of Jungkook's hyung, Namjoon. Jin's face got red as soon as the other boy got inside the cafeteria.

"Hyung! Were you talking with Namjoon?" Taehyung asked with a confused face.

"Y-Yes, he apologized for what happened yesterday and for what Jimin did to you. He is really sorry." Jin said giving the other a small smile.

"Why are you blushing?" Yoongi asked furrowing his brows and with a smirk on his lips.

"What? I'm not blushing!" Jin whisper shouted and touched his face noticing it was hot. "Let's eat!" He entered the cafeteria covering his cheeks with his hands. Taehyung and Yoongi mocked him and they mumbled some things, making Jin turn around and glare at them. They laughed and then bought their lunch.
As they were walking between the tables to reach their table, Jungkook waved at Taehyung for them to go to his table.