Chapter 20 - Little Cuts

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

As soon as Jungkook says those words, I turn around but he was already walking away from me. I open my mouth to speak but no words come out of my mouth. Was he serious? How can he call me shameless? I can't believe that after all this time and the pain he caused me, this is what he first tells me...

Anyway...I don't really care anymore...

I walk to my class and sigh in relief when I see that the teacher hasn't arrived yet. I notice my hyung in one of the chairs in the back so I walk to him.

"Where were you? I told you to wait for me Tae." Yoongi said with a worried look on his face.

"Uhh..I went to the bathroom and lost the count of time." I said sitting besides him and taking my things out of my backpack. Yoongi just hummed and looked forward.

The teacher finally arrived and introduced himself. This class doesn't seem to be too much fun...Art History is not my favourite subject at all. So I kept looking ou of the window seeing the sun set on the horizon and the sky turning a light shade of dark blue. Dark...makes me remember something...

~Flashback ON~

Another morning, another day, another minute without you...

I lay on my bed as the sun light hits my face through the window. I look up at the ceiling and my mind wanders until it reaches you...until it reaches the part of me that is lost from it's owner...

I roll around the bed trying to erase those feelings and those thoughts off of my mind. I feel something cold and wet on my face and I know exactly what it is...The effect you have on me...

Knock knock

"Sweetheart, it's time to get up. Your work starts in one hour. Hurry up Tae." My mom knocks gently on my door talking to me with that same sad voice she has for months. The kind of voice that breaks my heart everytime she talks to me.

"I'm already up mom. I will be down in an instant." I say as I sit up on the bed, my shoulders slump down and my mouth trembles as I hold my upcoming tears.

"Ok sweetie, breakfast is on the table." She says as she walks away. I sigh knowing what this day holds for me. Work after work, but even if it's exhausting. It distracts me from thinking about my broken heart.