Chapter 2 - The Beach

*JUNGKOOK'S POV ON*

Finally, I can relax away from my parents and my life in Seoul. I have been anticipating this trip about a month ago when my parents actually allowed me to go since I have been doing good with my grades.

The trip is in two hours and I'm still packing the last items because I'm too lazy for this.

"Hurry up Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok are already at the airport waiting for us." Jimin said while he was lying down on my bed and looking at his phone.

"I'm almost done, just 1 min." I was nervously paced around the room grabbing the things I needed and shoving it on my suitcase. Jimin stood up from my bed and started carrying my suitcase downstairs and to the taxi waiting for us.

"Yah, what are you doing? I'm not done yet." I yelled at Jimin who just disappeared from my view. "Shut up and hurry up, I swear if we lose the flight, you will buy me whatever I want." Jimin shouted downstairs. "Keep dreaming." I chuckled at his words.

                                                         --

We arrived at Incheon Airport and immediately checked our passports and suitcases, then proceeded to enter the airplane. My parents wanted me to go in the first class section but I insisted going with the others students just like normal people without that luxury. I convinced my friends to go on economic class with me and they agreed after some time.

I walked inside the plane and went to the seat designated for me which was at the middle when suddenly a brown haired boy caught my eyes.

That boy's face was really beautiful even more with that scared look. He must be scared of airplanes because he was moving a lot and turning around to get out of the plane but a black haired boy pushed him back to his seat.

"Jungkook, here is your seat. Where are you looking at?" Namjoon hyung said interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked at him and then chuckled.

"I was just looking for my seat." I quickly shaked my head and sat next to him. He furrowed his brows but then grabbed his phone and started playing candy crush.

The flight was so long, I lost the time count when I suddenly fell asleep.

                                                           --

It was 9 am when we landed on Hawaii. I was so exhausted from sitting for so long that I felt like my body had been beaten up.

I was so tired that I didn't even realize that Namjoon was already out of the plane. He didn't even wait for me, that stupid hyung.

I looked up to the front seats to see if that boy already got out of the plane but I was taken back when I saw him walking through the hall almost close to my seat.

I had to know him so without thinking, I stood up quickly bumping with him. Oh damn!! What was I thinking? The beautiful boy got scared of me that he didn't even dare look up and just apologized. But when he looked up, I was stunned because he had such a handsome face, big eyes with one of them being double eyelid, wasn't that the most perfect and unique thing? And the moles on his nose, eye and lip completed his look. He is ethereal.

I don't know what happened to me but I just answered him coldly and walked away to meet with Namjoon hyung who was calling me.

"Who is that boy?" My hyung questioned me. "Just someone I bumped into." I lied again. I couldn't tell my hyung I bumped with him on purpose because he is the most perfect human I have ever seen, right?