chapter 6

i wake up to clementine's face. she looks so innocent when she's sleeping.

its the morning after the whole "rusty cheated, let me stay here" incident. i'm more than happy to have her here. but i'm not to thrilled because i have a feeling she's going to find out the truth.

i was about to get up when i hear footsteps coming down the stairs. i close my eyes, leaving one sorta open so i see who it is.

i see luke, leaning over clementine.

"luke!" i whisper-shout.

"calum! go back to sleep its 9 in the morning."

"shut up! what are you doing?"

"kissing the princess so she wakes up to her handsome prince."

"you mean me."

"no. i mean me."

"don't you dare kiss her!"

"who's gonna stop me?"

"why the fuck are you guys awake? go back to sleeeeeeeep."

"clementine, my apologies. i just wanted to say goodmorning."

"goodbye luke."

"bye then."

i watched as luke went up the stairs. clementine got up and walked to our bathroom. i watched as she rushed to go pee. hey, she has nice legs.

its the middle of the day. clementine is all changed. we're all sitting around the living room watching tv. then, ashton broke the silence.

"so, clementine, how've you been?"

she looked at all of us and slowly broke down. i watched michael put his arm around her telling her to shush, but its no hope. she must've really liked rusty.

"terrible."

"um-are you okay?"

"fine, ashton, fine and dandy."

"okay well-"

"my life sucks. i should just go home."

"no! stay here."

"why calum? so i can annoy you guys with my crying?"

"no, we love you being here clem!"

"thanks i guess."

"wanna go upstairs?"

"fuck. off. luke."

"hey, at least i tried."

"yeah, i'm just gonna go home. i'll come by maybe later?"

"okay, feel better clem."

"i'll try."

i watched as she quickly got her things and went out the door. we all looked at each other. that was weird.

its the next day, we haven't heard shit from clem. thats it i'm going to her house.

i'm at her house.

*knock knock*

*opens door*

"hey is clementine here?"

"no, i thought she was at your house."

"oh yeah, i forgot she went to uh-go buy frozen yogurt. i just woke up from a nap, so i forgot. thanks though."

"your welcome."

where the fuck could she be?

i'm going home, she better be there.