Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Caleb's POV:

Once we arrived at the airport we were greeted by our family.

"Juliet!" Juliet's mom said excitedly.

"Mom!" She exclaimed dropping her bags to run to her I laid my bags down as Beverly came running to me.

"Cale! Cale!" She called happily. She jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly.

"Hey Bevs, did you miss me?" I asked. She smiled sheepishly.

"Yes! Where is Clarabelle and Tidus?" She asked.

"Oh they will be up soon I have a special surprise that is being delivered for you." I said and her eyes lit up.

"Really? What is it!?" She asked.

"It is a surprise! I can't tell you. You will get it tomorrow morning. Santa is picking it up for me tonight." She sighed and I set her down as my mom came over. She retired from soccer and she is actually a head coach for team Canada now. My dad still plays though.

"Hello my munchkin." She said hugging on to me tightly.

"Hey mom." I said as my dad patted my back. She let go and smiled.

"Your brothers are at home. I have a turkey in the oven. Everyone is at home so let's get going." She said. They came in separate vehicles so I rode with my parents and Juliet went with her parents. Beverly wanted me to sit next to her so I did.

"So how is it in Toronto? Living with Juliet now?" She asked.

"It's good. A lot better then I expected." I said.

"Ooo that's good." She said raising her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh Caleb you're my little munchkin I know you like the back of my hand. I know you like Juliet." She said waving me off. I scoffed surprised and my dad laughed.

"Yea I got to admit kid. I could see it too." He said smirking in the rear view mirror. I laughed shaking my head.

"Did you kiss her yet?" Beverly asked. My mom looked back waiting for my answer.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, did you? What's the situation? Tell me. I'm your mother." She commanded. I laughed and shook my head again.

"Yes I did, Bevs and we kind of discussed the situation on the flight here." I said.

"So what is it? Just dating? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Fiancée? Please not friends with benefits." She said.

"No. She said we were boyfriend and girlfriend so I just went with it." I shrugged.

"Caleb you don't just go with it. Do you want to be her boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yes. Very much so." I said.

"Then that's your answer. You know it's going to be hard though."

"Why?" I asked.

"If one of you gets traded or if you break up, which I highly doubt because you liked her since you first met her but still."

"I highly doubt it. They won't trade her, she is already a superstar. But there is always me."

"And what you are not a superstar, Cale? You are twenty-two and going to be the youngest goalie to make the men's team Canada hockey team." She said proudly.

"I guess...I don't know. We are just taking it one day at a time." I said as we pulled in. I got out grabbing some bags as Juliet came over.

"I told them." I said.

"What? About the whole thing where you touch my butt?" She asked.

"No. I would rather not tell my mother how I like to touch your ass." I laughed.

"I told my parents too."

"What did they say?" I asked curiously.

"My mom started gushing over a wedding, grand children, the whole nine yards." She laughed. I kissed behind her ear making her giggle.

"I think it's cute." I said against her neck.

"Caleb! Juliet!" My mom called. I pulled away bringing in our stuff to meet the rest of the family.