Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

"Kate, I love you with all my heart. Cheating was the stupidest thing I ever did. I want to show you how much I love you." I said. I bent down on one knee and took her left hand. She was crying with her right hand over her mouth.

"Will you marry me?" I asked pulling out the ring I bought. She nodded. I slid the ring on and kissed her.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I know. I love you too." I said hugging her.

We sat back down and talked. A while later when our food came, the waiter started hitting on her.

"Sorry. I'm engaged." She said. I smiled. The waiter walked off after that. Kate stared at me with a straight face.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm getting married..." She said.

"Is that a problem?" I laughed.

"No, I just, I thought I was going to have to propose if you didn't." She said seriously. I laughed. She looked at me.

"What? I did." She said. We talked awhile. When we were done eating I took her back to her beach house. We walked through the door and saw a note on the door.

Dear People Who May or May Not Be Engaged But We Are Hoping You Are Cause I Wrote This Note,

We left for the night. DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION! I hope you did say yes cause this note would be akwd if not. We are next door. But you're not supposed to know that.

Love,

Louis

And the rest of them.

"The title is longer than the note..." Kate said.

"That's Louis for ya." I said.

"It's funny cause he said don't forget to use protection when we already did." She said laughing.

"Yeah. How long are you?" I asked.

"Four months." She said taking her shoes of and sitting on the couch.

"You knew all this time and didn't tell anyone?" I said sitting next to her.

"I just found out today. Well I noticed yesterday but went to the doctor today." She said. I nodded.

"Do you know what they are?" I asked. She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

"Boy and a Girl." She said.

"Wow, that's amazing." I said.

"Yeah. We should tell everyone tomorrow." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm going to get changed." She said and walked off.

She came back in a t-shirt and my boxers.

"Wha... Wait, your preggy so you can do whatever." I said. She nodded and cuddled up to me. Soon she fell asleep... So did I.

(A/N: Short sorry. Its more of a filler. Ring on side bar!)