Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Katie's P.O.V

(A/N: If it is possible read this chapter on the computer. It will work better. I can not stress this enough! I worked SUPER hard to make this work.)

Its been a few weeks an the boys, Dani, and El are back at their houses. We leave for Australia in two weeks. I've been going to classes with Dani. We've become really close. She like a sister. Right now I'm trying to get everything prepared for the trip. We wont be back in the UK till June. I don't know what I'm going to do without my girls. Thank god they will come to the US when were there.

"You're pretty baby, but you know that

Wish I could bring ya, across the map

I can feel it in the air that it's on tonight

I don't real..."

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Hey! I was wondering if you need help packing?" Eleanor said.

"Yeah. That be great. What about the boys?" I asked.

"They are with their family this week. We will see them in three days. So we wanted girl time before you leave." Danielle said.

"Sure. Josh is going to his parents for a week so I can focus on packing. So will you be able to tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah. We'll come over. See you soon." Eleanor said.

"Okay Dokay. Bye." I said. Then hung up. I kissed Josh be cause he was headed to his parents. Has he walked out the door I went to the kitchen and turned on the alarm system. Then I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. I saw I had three text..

Babes <3:

nighty night <3

Queen Eleanor:

well be there about 1

Babes <3:

morning sunshine xx

I responded to El's saying ok and called Josh. We talked till about 11, I told him I had to go and we said our byes. I started tiding up. It was 12:30 so I did my hair and got some lunch.

Queen Eleanor:

were out side

I opened the door to see three girls. Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. OMG THATS PERRIE FROM LITTLE MIX!! STAY CALM KATE! STAY CALM...... AHHHH!!!!

"Hey guys. Come on in." I said motioning them in as trying not to freak. Breath Kate, Breath.

"Kate this is Perrie, Perrie this is Kate." Danielle said. Perrie smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. We talked awhile and I found out they brought her here so we could bond as the 'Girlfriend Club'.

'I'm at a pay phone tryin' to call home,

all of my change I spent on you

Where have the times gon...'

"Hello?" Eleanor answered her phone. She got up an walked into another room.

"Well we should get packing." Danielle said. I pressed play on the radio and turned it up loud.

(Play song on side bar now)

We danced around and packed up all my clothes. Perrie was belting out the lyrics. MAN! She can sing. Me and Dani were dancing around trying to sing. Eleanor came in and just looked at us. She laughed and started to dance. We tried to and jerk and things. Me and Dani rocked, El and Perrie are another story. I tried to help but that didn't help at all. We got my phone and video taped this. I set it on the counter so you could see us. I pressed record and went pack to the group.

We were all trying to rap at this point. Failing miserably. We laughed. We found some snapbacks and glasses. We danced to the beat. We whipped our hair like Dani did in Jessie J's 'Do It Like a Dude. We looked ridiculous.

We tried really hard to be gangsta. It looked bad.

"AYE!" We yelled.

We contend to dance and sing, well for Perrie, for us it was like more of a pig call.

It was bad. We each got a beer and danced round. It was a bad idea to put this song on. The house thumped with the bass. We were drinking and dancing. We were laughing and things. Me and Eleanor decided to dance on the table. We were leaning from side to side with the beat. Dani laughed. Perrie hasn't even toughed her beer. We keep telling her to live a little..

'Girl the way you movin' got me in a trans

Dj turn me up ladies this yo jam (Come on)

Imma sip mascato and you gon' loose them pants

And Imma throw this money while you do it no hands

Girl drop it to the floor I love the way yo booty go

All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move and I'll proceed to throw this cash'

They sung. We sung too. Finally Perrie drank. We cheered, then continued to dance. Me an Eleanor were still on the table dancing. We started bouncing to the beat like we were at a club. BAD IDEA! It cracked and we fell.

"CRAP!" Eleanor yelled.

"I BLAME ZAYN!" I yelled running around like a chicken. El joined me. Perrie and Dani were just laughing. They were literally ROTF! I stopped and started to rap. El just looked at me. She gave up and joined me. Dani and Perrie were crying and there faces were red. I went over to them and stared. I shrugged and sung again and danced. I sang and remembered the camera. I ran up to it and yelled.

"LITTLE ENGEN COULD!!" I yelled.

'Girl the way you movin' got me in a trans

Dj turn me up ladies this yo jam (Come on)

Imma sip mascato and you gon' loose them pants

And Imma throw this money while you do it no hands

Girl drop it to the floor I love the way yo booty go

All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move and I'll proceed to throw this cash'

We all sung and decided to have a house party tonight. We were calling all our friends.

"I BE GOING HAM!" I yelled towards my phone.

We made sure it was a all girl party. This shall be fun. We were dancing around calling. They could hear the music in the back ground.

I was talking to Morgan she said Emma was with her. I told them they could spend the night and we could have a girl day tomorrow. They said sure and came over. We called over all our friends while the music thumped. WE ARE NEVER LISNING TO THIS SONG AGIAN!!

The party was sick. I had completely forgot about packing. Everyone went home around 2-ish. So.... yeah.