Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Josh's P.O.V

We've been here almost a month. Louis and El get drunk every Friday . I can tell you, it is quite funny. Last night Kate got drunk cause well, I wasn't there to make sure she didn't. I was at the grocery store. I got home and well this is what happened....

"JOSH! YOUR HOME!" Kate said running towards me. She stumbled a little. I laughed at how dunk she was.

"HEY LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" Louis screamed.

"LETS GO GOT A WAZE!" Kate screamed.

"YEAUH!" Eleanor said and with that they were all running to the door. Louis thought it was open, so he ran into it and fell backwards. I grabbed my phone so I could get videos. They got the door opened and ran towards the waves. Kate tripped and took a head dive into the sand. Eleanor stopped and asked why she was eating the sand. Kate just got up. They made it to the waves and I grabbed Kate before she jumped in.

"I want to go swimming!" She said wiggling in my arms.

"No. You're drunk." I said dragging her to the house.

"NOT HUH!" She said.

I didn't need to worry about Louis and Eleanor. El passed out and now Louis thinks she's dead. I got Kate to the house and sat he on the couch. I went and got some Tylenol. I came back and she was passed out. I left to go get El and Louis.

Louis still thought she was dead. I helped him to his feet and told him if he went to sleep she would wake up in the morning. He nodded and tried to skip home but failed. I picked El up and brought her to the couch. Louis was in his room trying to save El. I picked Kate up and brought her to our room and fell asleep. She woke up once and started talking to me about some dog she found and it had powers or something, then she passed out again.

"THAT DID NOT HAPPEN! I NEVER PASS OUT!" El said.

"Shut up!" Kate said holding her head.

"Haha! Hangovers are for losers." Louis said skipping around the room. El and Kate through pillows at him. He acted like he got shot, we just rolled our eyes.

"Ok..." I said getting up to get some food. I came back and the girls had a blanket around their body.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm being a caterpillar." She said.

"Me too." said El.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause it's dark in here and I can barely here you." Kate said.

"Ok. Me and Louis are going to get some Nandos. You want any?" They gave me a thumbs up and we headed out.

We got back and the girls were crying and eating ice cream. They were in their onesies with blankets and tissues all around them.

"What happened!" Louis said running to El. She pushed him back and looked at the T.V. I looked and saw they were watching 'My Sisters Keeper'. I just walked away, and ate in the kitchen. About 30 minutes later they came in, grabbed the food and sat back in front of the T.V. I looked to see what they were watching now. 'The Vow'..... Oh God.... A chick flick MARATHON! I sighed an went to our room and played some games.

It was about midnight when they went to bed. Kate and I talked awhile then she asked if I wanted to play a prank on Louis. I nodded and she got up and ran to the kitchen. She took out the plastic wrap an started to put it on the door frame. I helped her. When we were done we hid the evidence and went back to bed.