Chapter One

Chapter One

Katherine's P.O.V

I was reading in bed waiting for Josh to get off the phone. He keeps raising his voice in excitement.

'I wonder who he was talking to.' I thought as he came in the room.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey? What's going on?" I questioned.

"Ummm... I got a job." He said smiling.

"That's great babe!" I said hugging him.

"Yeah. Guess who I'm working for." He said. He was getting really excited.

"Ummm... Barney?" I guessed. He laughed while shaking his head.

"Nope. I'll just tell you." He said. I just sat there waiting for him to tell me.

"Well..." I said.

"Oh... OH... I'm going on tour with One Direction!!" He said. I jumped on his back.

"OH MY GOD!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" I yelled. If you have noticed I'm a HUGE fan. I run a One Direction Tumblr on my off time. So yeah....

"Hahaha!!" He laughed. He knew about my obsess... *chough* dedication to them.

"Wait. Tour... You're leaving?" I said with a frown.

"Yeah. Just for six months." He said.

"SIX MONTHS!!" I said standing up. I threw my hands above my head. If we were in public, I would look insane.

"Calm down. I want you to come with me." He says.

"OMG!! I would love to!" I say kissing him.

We stay up all night talking about what we're going to do on tour. He says we leave in a week.

I, Katherine Leigh Mathews, get to go on tour with my boyfriend and One Direction in one week. I start to dream about what's going to happen.  I'm almost asleep in his arms when I say "I love you Josh."

"Love you more." He says back.

"HAHA!! Not possible!" I say hopping off the bed. He stands up. You take off running, but being my stupid self, I fall. I stand up, when Josh tackles me then starts to tickle me.

"Josh... Stop... Hahaha... JOSH!" I say between giggles. He laughs and continues to tickle me.

"Stop! I... Can't... Breath..." I say still laughing.

"Say... Josh is the most awesome, smart and sexy human being ever." He says.

I act like I'm thinking for a second, then I say "One Direction's drummer is the most awesome, smart and sexy human being ever." He stops and looks at me. Then he smiles. I laugh. I get up and head back to bed when Josh gets another call. I nod at him as if saying its ok. I go to bed and fall asleep before he comes back.

"KATE! KATE! WAKE UP!" Josh screamed jumping on the bed with a frying pan. He was hitting a spoon against it. I sit up.

"GOD DAMG IT!!"I yelled. I had hit my head on the pan. Josh immediately stopped and hugged me. He ran into the apartment's kitchen to get some ice. He came back and apologized for the billionth time. I just laugh, and smile. After confirming I'm fine, I get up and head to the shower. After I shower, I put on one of Josh's T-Shirts and a pair of Skinnies. I put my hair in a bun, and then head to the kitchen. 

"Mmmm. Pancakes." I say. We talk for a while, and then I look at the clock. "9 o'clock. I gotta get to work!" I say kissing Josh's cheek. Then I run to the elevator. 30 minutes later I'm at work.

"Is Rob available?" I ask Jenny, the secretary.

"I think so. Let me see." She says and buzzes his office and talks to him.  Then she nods and sends me in.

"Hey Rob. I need to tell you something." I say. I explain what's happening with Josh and everything. He nods actionably and when I finish he says...

"Do you think you could keep a diary? We can publish it in the magazine." He asks. Oh! I write articles for Sugarscape.

"Sure." I say.

"Ok. Ill phone their manager." He says. I stand up and say my goodbyes to all my Co-workers. Then I head home to start packing.