Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Josh's P.O.V

We woke up around 6 and got ready. I kept laughing at Kate cause she is not a morning person. That's why she killed her hair dryer and phone yesterday. We said bye to my parents then head to the airport. After we go through security and baggage, I see an apple store. I pull Kate with me. We have a good hour and 30 minutes till we board our flight. So, why not get new phones?! We walk over to the IPhone 4s and call over a sales person.

"No. Josh I'm not letting you buy this for me. It would be too much." She says.

"Nope. I'm getting you a new phone. That's final." I say. She stands there grumpily. To add to it, I got her a pink 'I <3 1D' phone case. She didn't watch me check out. When I was done they were calling our flight so I handed her, her new phone. She grumbled and boarded our flight. I laughed. She didn't talk half the flight. Then I whispered I her ear.

"What if I'm not Josh...? What if I'm One Direction's new drummer? Will you talk to me then?" I said. She smiled and laughed,

"Well... I guess I have to, cause I'm stuck with either one for six months." She said. I faked gasped. She laughed and kissed my cheek. We talked the rest of the fight. When it was time to land, Kate became weird. She started to turn green. She said feels sick. I told her to hold it in till we get off. She just nodded. We got off and she ran to the bathroom. I laughed to myself.

I out the bags in a taxi and went back for Kate. She was standing near the bathroom looking for me. I waved and she ran over. We went to the taxi and headed to the hotel. We checked in and went to our rooms. Kate was getting ready because we were meeting the guys and management in a while.

Katherine's P.O.V

We were headed down to the dining hall where we will meet the all the people on going on the tour. I was really nervous. There is probably a bunch of rich snobs running this tour. I grab Josh's hand as we get closer to the door. Josh shows his pass and we walk in. There's a lot of people hear. A man named Paul came up to us.

"Hi. I'm the tour manager and one of the body guards." He said smiling.

"I'm Josh Devine. The new drummer." Josh said.

"I'm Katherine. You may call me Kate. I am writing about the tour for Sugarscape." I said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm sure the boys will love you both. You seem around their age. Are you?" He asked. We nodded. He nodded and waved in reply. We meet most of most of the crew and stuff then we went over to the bus arrangements. I was in another bus than him. We talk to the... bus manager people arranger things, I don't know what to call them. They put me in his bus since there was an empty bunk. We meet everyone but the boys. It was getting late and they had rehearsals tomorrow morning. So we left and headed to our room.

I was getting ready when Josh got a call. I laid in bed as he talked. When he got off he said he had to be at the performance hall at 8 tomorrow. I didn't have to go because I only write when the tour OFFICIALY begins. That will be another 2 weeks. This is going to be a good couple of months. We talked till around a while then I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10. Josh was gone to rehearsals, so I ate some breakfast and got dressed. When I was done it was 11:30. We were going out to eat for lunch so I walked to the lobby and sat down. I played Temple Run.

"I knew you liked that phone." Josh said. I laughed as we walked off. We ate Nandos and ran into the boys. Josh met them at rehearsals. I tried really hard NOT to fangirl, but I had to go to the bathroom to scream. I came back and ate like a normal person. They were really cool. Eleanor and Danielle were there too. We talked a LONG time. It was about 2 they had to get back to rehearsals so we left. I kissed Josh bye at the lobby and went to the room. I chilled most of the day. Then I decided to get my hair done. I left Josh a note and called Eleanor. I was going to call Danielle but she was already with Eleanor. I invited them and we went to get our hair done.

I died my brown hair a dirty blonde. I got cute layers. I loved it. Now to show Josh.

I walked in the door and Josh was watching T.V with Niall. Their jaws dropped.

"You like?" I asked

"Yeah!" Josh said kissing me.

"Well... I better be going. Bye Kit-Kat, You look good. Have fun Josh." Niall says.