Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Same P.O.V

"I don't know. I wanted.... I am stupid for doing that. I guess I wanted to see if I really loved you. Like, see if I could have feeling for another. I couldn't. I felt terrible the whole time. I regret it. I released I truly do love you and nothing would change that. I should have trusted my feelings." He said with tears in his eyes.

"How long..." I asked holding back tears.

"Just that week." He said.

"If you do truly love me then wait. I need time to get over this, if I can. If We both still feel for each other then we can get back together. I don't know if I can trust you. If you go the whole time in Australia and the US, I'll see." I said

"Ok. I understand..... Kate?" He said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Could you come visit us? I don't know if I could go that long with out you." He said looking at the ground. I smiled a little.

"Well see." I said.

"So... could I have your number?" He said.

"Jos.."

"Flight 483 to Sydney ." came the voice over, woman, robot, thingy, magiger.

"I should go." He said. He grabbed his carry on and looked at me. I looked back at him. I hugged him tight.

"Second call for flight 483 to Sydney ." That thing said. I pulled out.

"I love you." I said to him. He smiled a little.

"I love you too." He said. He was going to kiss me but I pushed him away. He frowned.

"Final call for flight 483 to Sydney ."

Josh just stood there.

"GO!" I yelled.

"One?" He said. I pushed him into the tunnel thing and turned to go to El. Josh grabbed my waist and turned me around. He kissed me. I kissed back. The plane roared to life. We keep kissing. Sandy came out and pulled Josh into the plane. Josh keep his eyes on me.

I went over to El. She looked at me. I smiled. We watched the plane take off and went home. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. El was talking to me but I wasn't lisining.

"Kate? Kate. Kate! KATE!" She said.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" El asked.

"Josh kissed me." I said.

"Oh." She said.

Three days have passed since they left. I haven't talked to Josh since. I've talked to all the boys and they say he's not himself. Whenever a fan wants a picture he will hesitate then say sure. I don't know what to think. Should I think he doesn't want me to think he's with someone? I don't know.

I don't even know what this makes us!

I will call him.

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" He sounded sleepy.

"Josh?" I said.

"Kate?" He sounded happy to hear me.

"Yeah." I said smiling a little.

"I've missed your voice." He said.

"I know." I said.

"Why are you calling me at two in the morning?" He asked.

"What? Its only 5 he.... Oh time difference.... Sorry." I said stupidly.

"No. It's worth it." He said.

"I was wondering what this makes us." I said while I sat on the end of my bed.

"Huh? Oh that kiss? I was..." He sounded serious.

"Josh, I have to go. My agent is calling... Bye." I said and answered my agent.