The Departed

I gasped and jerked awake, looking around. I was laying on the couch and the stake was out of my back. I sat up as Rebekah and Elijah walks in.

"They took him." I start crying. "The took klaus." Rebekah comes and hugs me. I cry into her shoulder.

"I'm going over to Elena's to negotiate a deal." Elijah tells us.

"I'm coming with." I say standing up.

"Are you going to be nice?" Elijah asks me.

"Maybe, depends if they say stupid shit."

Elijah hands me a blood bag and it's gone in a couple of gulps. We speed over to Elena's house and opened the door, we walked in and elena walked right into us.

"Stefan." 

Stefan and Matt look to the door and sees us.

"Elijah, Isabella."

"Hello, again."

I followed Elijah into the kitchen and they joined us. I let Elijah do the talking.

"All we need is to take the stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the earth and Alaric will follow us."

"And you'll just run?" Stefan asks.

"We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena is able to live out the rest of her natural life?"

"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I cant just let you bring him back."

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive klaus within yours nor even your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally reach him some manners."

"So, Elena can get a happy ever after and have kids, while I'm stuck miserable without klaus. And what if Elena's children have children. I want my mate back now." I tell them growling.

"Isabella, we are getting klaus back."

"Yeah, but not the way I want."

"Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over."

"And for that, i am deeply ashamed. But know this ahe cod have been dead the instant we walked through that door tonight, so, elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not."

"Not! Hello? Dis the concussion give you brain damage? His lunatic siblings and Isabella will kill you the first chance they get!" Damon yells from the phone.

"They will honor the terms. If you return klaus' body to us, Elena will come to no harm." Elena looks to stefan. "Do we have a deal?"

"No! No, no, no! Did I mention no?"

"Elena, it's up to you."

"Oh, come on."

"Whh do you want klaus' body?" Elena asks.

"He's my brother and her mate. We remain together."

"We have a deal."

"Go with Rebekah."

I speed away and to where Rebekah was, the storage units. We get into the elevator and pressed the the button.

"Damon! Damon, where are you?" I yell. "Damon, this isnt funny."

We walked down a row and get grabbed from behind. Its damon.

"Rebekah, Isabella. Shhhhh."

We grab Klaus's casket and rolled it to bekah's car. Alaric grabs Rebekah and slams her head on her car, and throws her to the ground. Damon and I rush to Alaric, but he kicks damon away and he grabs me in a head lock. He stabs the stake into my back and pulls it out.

"I want you to watch as I kill klaus." He tells me.

"No, no, please." I start to cry. He opens the casket and klaus opens his eyes, looking at me. "No, don't. Please." I try to break out but alaric to strong. He stabs the white oak stake into Klaus's heart, he gasps. "No!" Klaus starts to burn.

"Next.

I roared and break Alaric's arm, turning around biting into his neck. I release him and kicked him into the wall.

"I was going to let Elena live, but now, I'm going to kill her." I speed away and run back to Mystic Falls. I stand on the bridge and call stefan.

"Hello?'

"Your alive, congratulations."

"Isabella."

"Elijah spoke to Elena. Her and Matt should be arriving back in town any minute."

"Yeah, he told me that. He also said you four would be long gone out of town by now."

"That's the problem. I lost Klaus and you get to have Elena. My wolf lost her mate and she and I really wanted pups. Plus, I don't want to run anymore."

"What are you talking about? We had a deal."

"I'm sorry but klaus is dead. So no deal. I have to kill Alaric, so he wont hurt anymore of my family anymore and the only way to get rid of Alaric is to..."

"Isabella, no!"

I hung up and look up to see Matt's truck and they see me and swerve off the bridge and into the water. I watched as the truck sank to the bottom and turned walking away. I shifted into my wolf and run into the woods. I howled wishing for my mate.