The Murder of One

I was walking with Klaus and Rebekah, trying to find Finn, so we can get his blood for the stupid spell that Esther put on us.

"Found him." I say and walked beside Finn, Klaus soon joined us.

"Hello Finn."

"Hello Niklaus, Isabella. I have nothing to say to you."

"Well, I'm not here to chat." I tell him,"but Klaus is."

"I will ask you one more time, where's our mother?" Klaus asks Finn.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives, and when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn tells us.

"You are pathetic Finn." I tell him, he stops and looks at me. "No wonder Klaus left you in a box for 900 years, you suck the lifeout of everything just by talking." Finn growls at me and I growl back, showing him my face.

" Finn growls at me and I growl back, showing him my face

"Izzy, Finn, enough." My face went back to normal and we continued walking. "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance."

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." I growled at Finn for saying that.

"Right, well, that's the thing, you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus says.

"Oh, bother someone else with you hollowed charms, Niklaus." Finn replies.

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, i have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked is together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked." I moved in front of Finn and put my hand on his chest to stop him from walking.

"Again with the wishes.  Let me rephrase, you will come back with us or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years." Klaus threatens Finn.

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose rebehak again."

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Finn walks off and we watch him leave.

"Now?" I ask him. "Now." I used my speed and ran to where Finn was with Rebekah.

Finn turns to me,"What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"Oh, yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is I'm not gonna let you take down the rest of my family with you." I threw Finn against the wall and he crumbles to the ground. We returned home and I threw Finn onto the foyer.

"Gather up your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah says.

"You can't force me to help you." Finn tells us.