Heart of Darkness/Do not go Gentle

"Hey, come to the high school with me to help set up for the dance." I read the texted from Rebekah.

"Okay, let me get a shower and change. Then I'll be there."

After my shower, I put on my white lace crop top, black skinny jeans with rips and my black heels. I grabbed my jacket and everything before looking at klaus. He was sleeping finally, he had trouble going to sleep. I wrote him a note before setting it on my pillow.

At school with rebehak, helping her set up for dance. Love you. Isabella.

I left and headed to the school. I meet up with bekah and we walked into the gym.

"To flashy, people. It's supposed to be speakeasy, not the world fair." I say as we walked up to Caroline.

"Ah, good, you're here. I need help setting up the tables so, get to it." Bekah orders Caroline.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asks.

"Somebody has to be in charge."

"Yeah, me. I'm the chair of the dance committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s."

"So, you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age? Plus, I was stuck as a wolf for 1000 years. This is my first dance and I wanted to try out the 1920s." I tell them.

"Maybe we can do both decades?" Matt asks to try and ease the fight.

"No." We all say.

"Go on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my 20s idea when I presented it to the group." Rebehak says.

Caroline turns to matt, "traitor!"

"Bell bottoms and disco? I don't know, this just seemed cooler." Matt defends himself.

"See? It's just cooler." I say smirking.

"Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance." She says and leaves.

We smile at Matt and walk away to help set up. Klaus called me later to see if I wanted to check on the hunter about the stake. I met him at the Salvatore boarding home. We walked down to the basement to the cell.

"Well, this is depressing, isn't it?" Klaus asks.

"Oh, and I found this upstairs." I showed them the stake. "Now, by my count there should be one more."

"Yeah, well it's going to take a little more time." Stefan says.

"Why because were waiting for that one yo pass out. No thanks, I think I'll just kill him." Klaus tells us.

"Well, then you'll won't know the location of the other stake."

"I can live with that." Klaus says walking foward.

Stefan stops him," well, I cant. When we stakes Finn,  we discovered that killing an original vampire kills it's entire bloodline. Now, I don't know which one of you I'm descended from, but I'd really rather not find out by dying. So why don't we just find the stake, and destroy it, so we can all be safe?"

"So the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding the stake, and to get it, we need you to pass out. Which means that I feel totally justified doing this." Klaus rushes foward and snaps Alaric's neck. "There. Sleeping like a baby." Klaus and I headed home. I haven't turned anyone so they won't try to kill me, unless they go after Klaus. Then the will have to kill me to get to him. I heard a this in the living room and went to check it out. I walked in and see Esther on the floor.