All My Children

When I woke up, I changed into black leather skinnys, black lace tank top, black leather jacket and black heels. I brushed my hair and did my make up.

I walked into the kitchen, got a cup and grabbed a blood bag. I poured it into the cup and took a sip. "Mmmm." I walked into the living room and sat down by Klaus, who was drawing.

"Morning, love."

"Morning." I say and kissed Klaus. I took another sip of my blood. "Morning Kol."

"Morning Izzy. Well, well, well. There's our girl." Kol says getting up and getting in Rebekah's way.

"Get out of my way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to cone out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threaten Kol.

I smirked, "don't start, Izzy."

"I didn't say anything." I finished off my cup of blood.

"I'm bored. Ah, our sister is a strumpet. But least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol says.

"What are you waiting for? Go on have at it." Klaus says still drawing.

"Its no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik, Izzy. Its the least you can do after sticking A dagger in my heart." Kol says using the dagger sob story.

"Okay. Why not?" I say.

"I didn't have enough to drink last night with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus says getting up and helping me up.

"Go, this house has enough men rolling around in it."

"I'm a woman, Bekah " I say laughing.

We went to the Mystic Grill for drink. We saw Alaric talking to a woman. "Oh, come on, now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large." I say ordering a drink.

"Don't mind us. My brother and I are just here to let off some steam. Right, Kol?" Klaus says.

"Right."

My drink came and I sat down on a bar stool. After a few more shots I had to use the bathroom. I finished my business and washed my hands. Caroline walks in and looks at herself in the mirror. I felt pain in my chest, "Ahh Kol." I go to leave when Caroline blocks my way.

"Move or I'll kill you."

"Sorry, can't let you leave." She says.

"You really thing you can stop me." I say and run at her. I grabbed her and threw her against the mirrors, they shattered. I speed out the door and outside. I hear fighting in the alley way. I see Klaus walking to Damon fixing to kill him.

"Leave him." Elijah says and Klaus turns walking over towards me. "We still need him, Niklaus."

"What did your mother do? What did she do Elijah?" I ask.

He ignored me and went to Damon. "You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now."

Damon looks at the clock tower, "you told me we had until after 9."

"I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early." Elijah states.

We found out where Finn and Esther are at. We walked up to them.

"My son's and dsughter-in-law. Come foward."  Esther spoke to us.

"Stay beside me." Finn tells her.

"It's okay. They can't enter."

I walked towards the Pentagram, the flames went higher the closer I got to it.

"That's lovely. We're stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, finn." Lol says.

"Be quiet, kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine." Esther states.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children would be an atrocity." Elijah tells Esther.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther tells us.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me." I say.

"End this now, mother, or I'll send you back to hell." Klaus says smirking.

"For a thousand years I've been forced to watch you. I felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. You too Isabella all the kills as a wolf. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no betrer. All of you,  you're a curse on this earth, stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for you life, I'm sorry you have wasted your time. No. Sisters don't abandon me." Esther says.

"Mother!" Finn shouts.

The fire was hot and bright that Klaus shielded us. When the fire went out, Esther and Finn were gone. We went home and I was with Klaus, he was drawing. I had a drink in my hand, rebekah walks in.

"I thought you'd have gone by now. Elijah leaving. Kol has fled. Esther and Finn are gone too." Klaus stated to her.

"I hated you when I learned you killed our mother. I realize now that after a thousand years as a family you guys are the only ones who never left me." Rebekah tells us.

"Well, aren't we a pair?" I say.

"There's something you need to see." Rebekah holds out her phone. Klaus and I love over to her.

"Come to brag about your skills as a torturer?" Klaus asks.

"Look at the image on the wall behind elena. The natives told the story of our history. Look at the images on the far wall." Rebekah explains to us.

"What is it?" I ask.

"A native worshipping at the great white oak tree."

"And we burned that tree to the ground." Klaus says.

"Look at the marking that precede it. That's the native calendar." Rebekah says.

"This can't be right." I say.

"A white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. There must have been a sapling, a new tree to replace the old. That tree could kill us. It's not over, Nik, Izzy."

Well shit.