1912/Break on through

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I got a job and I work Monday-wensday from 6pm to 6am and I go in at 12am to 6am on Thursday. Which when I get to work turns to frinday. Plus I got a tattoo and couldn't move my arm much. I have written some on the weekends when I can but only a little. But anyways here the next chapter.

I got up and took a shower then got dressed. I put on a cropped tank top, black leather pants, my black jacket and heels. I let my hair dried naturally and curly. I did my normal makeup and was ready for the day. I'm meeting Rebekah at the grill today to talk with the mayor about the tree that can kill my family.

I walked into klaus's art room. "Hey love, I'm meeting bekah at the grill to talk with Carol." I tell him walking over to him.

"Be careful love."

"Always." We kissed and I used my speed to get to the grill. I walked in and saw rebekah already talking to Carol. I walked over there and sat down, "Sorry, had to freshen up."

"Its fine, Carol just told me that the Salvatore's had owned the logging mills here."

"Oh. Okay, well let's talk to the Salvatore's then." I look at Carol. "Thank you for the information, love."

We got up and walked behind them. "Which Salvatore would that be?" Rebekah asks them what she heard before I walked in. They turned and I waved, smirking. Rebekah sat by Damon and I by Stefan.

"So, Zachariah Salvatore was your nephew?" I asked them.

"Well, our father knocked up one of the maids during the Civil War, she had a son. But as far as everyone else knew, Stefan and I were dead. Family name had to go somewhere." Damon tells us.

"And, uh, your family owned the logging mills back then?" Rebekah asks.

"You're full of a lot of questions." Damon states.

"Well, where just reasearching the town's history after all we grew up here." I tell them.

"You know you don't have to disguise your true motives blondie-bex, if you want more sex, just ask for it."

"Not enough liquor in the world." Rebekah pours herself a drink.

"Oh, come on, it was to good for you to be this hostile." Damon tells her.

Stefan grabs the bottle and pours himself a drink, and I pour myself one.

"You'll have to excuse my little brother, he's jonesing for some o positive."

"I'm not jonesing."

"So, anyways did they ever catch the killer?" I ask.

"Nope. Wrote it all off on vampires." Damon says.

"Maybe it was a vampire." Rebekah stated.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe it was a vampire, damon." Stefan accused damon.

"Don't think for a second you didn't cross my mind too, brother. But these murders weren't your style, were they? Plus there were no other vampires circulating then." Damon tells us.

"Wrll, there was one other vampire, remember Sage?" Stefan asks Damon.

"Ohh, right, Sage. Speaking off great sex. Ohh!"

I grabbed the bottle and poured myself another drink, shooting it back. "I knew a Sage once, trashy little thing." Rebekah and I say together.

"You really think it was Sage who was killing all those founders back then?" Damon asks.

"Town questioned every grown man in Mystic Falls. Probably never occurred to them that a woman could have done it."

I finished the whiskey, "so, tell me more about your old relatives. I heard they tore down half the woods to build this town." I say.