Chapter Seven- (Alex)

~Authors Note:~

Ok, this book contains some emotional subjects and I'd like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places and incidents are the product of the authors imagination. All statements, activities, description, information and anything in this book are included for entertainment purposes and are not reliable for accuracy and are made up by the author. Thank you.

-RecklessRebel ~

******

I opened the door to find no-one was home.

I creep up the stairs, mostly through paranoia and head to the art room. I grab a sharperer blade and make my way to the bathroom.

******

"Hi, Josh what do you want?" The bleeding stopped about five minutes ago.

"Nice to speak to you too, I just want to apologise for my behaviour earlier."

"Don't remind me. But yeah whatever you're forgiven."

"The whole point of us meeting up was so we could learn about each other-"

"What? Ok, umm... Take it in turns to ask a question? Me first. Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, 3. 2 brothers, Luke and Harvey and a sister called Danielle, she is only a year younger. But I'm the oldest. My turn, how many boyfriends have you had all together? Oh and even if you only dated them for a second, they still count."

"3, one when I was in year 2, one in year 5 and 6 and George Teal. 3. What is your faviourate film?"

"Don't have one, never been into films. And really? I'd have thought you have had seven. Umm... What is your faviourate thing in the world?"

"Awrr thanks, and that's a hard one. Music. Both playing an instrument and listening to it makes me the happiest girl in the world. What about you?"

"Sex... Only joking. This is going to sound really weird but rain. Don't ask why. And ok if you love music, would you like to come to a concert with me?"

"Yes! When? Where? Who? And do I have to pay?"

"No to paying and the rest is a suprise for now."

"Ok, n'awrr I love you-as a friend, obviously."

"Obviously" Did he just sound, disappointed? He did, he is disappointed! Who would have thought! "Al, I've got to go. I've got so much to do, but talk tomorrow okay? Bye." and he hung up.