Chapter three- (Joshua)

As soon as I got home I was back in hell. I needed to escape that wreck, only problem; I have 3 younger siblings, my dad is always at work and my mum is always drunk and smoking. Therefore staright away I had to tidy my brothers room, trust me it not a job you would ever want to do. My brothers, Harvey and Luke, are inseparable. They are so annoying and never ever part, they would be alright if they did. Harvey is more mature than Luke, but he is only 7, so not that mature. Danielle is 14, only a year younger than me, but is always meeting up with her mates. I must admit I was so jelous of her she don't have to do all the jobs like me.

I was 15 and that maked me responisible. God damn, I wished i was 20, then i could get a half decent job and move out... that was the dream. I wasn't that interested in getting a girlfriend, don't get me wrong I ain't gay or anything, it's just well that wasn't one of my priorities.

I have no social life i just clean up everyones mess. I have to do everything for my "family". Family, that suggests love and kindness, united together, something more than just a few people living in the same house. But ours isn't like that, it's the opposite.

By 5 o'clock, most of my chores were nearly finished, my brothers were home and i just needed to change my clothes and grab my phone so i could meet Alex. I'd finish the 2nd half of my jobs later.

I had always wondered who Alex was, she was always a face without a name. I hated that. When i was little my dad and her mum were good friends, i'd often visit their house... but Alex was never in. There were always so many photos plastered on the walls of Alex but her mum never spoke her name. Eventually after 2 years my dad started to get more work so we started to see Jessica less and less and less until we saw her no more that was when i was 10/11. After that i thought i'd have no chance to find out her name, but in September she arrived at the same high school. Regrettably she wasn't in any of my lessons so i started to forget about her exsistence. Until that day.

Hence the reason why I was so excited to actually meet her.