Chapter four- Is this real? (Alex)

George... I wondered how he was and what he was doing... He still hadn't contacted me, well that's a lie he did. He sent me a text saying "Love you babe xxxxx :* :* Don't worry i am o.k hun. Will see you soon. Please don't reply xxxxxxxx" but that didn't count.

I jumped out of my skin as the door bell rung, he was 13 minutes late i was beginnning to think he wasn't going to come but what did i know?

I ran out of the kitchen into the hall way checked my hair and make-up in the mirror to the left then opened the door.

"Hi, you got everything you need?"

"yeah yeah come on let's go, where are we going?" I only just realized i had never asked earlier.

"there's a place i know not too far away which i think you'd like so, i am going to take you there... if that's ok?" he looked at me with that gigantic grin on his face and a worried look in his eyes. "oh and do you want to get some chips for dinner?"

"i don't mind, whatever you'd like"

"ok then that's settled fish&chips for dinner. Don't worry i'll pay, we will get them on our way, i am going to warn you the place we are going is... different... beautiful, but different"

"haha ok..." what the...?

******

The whole time i was with him there wasn't a moment where it was awkward or dull. Conversation wasn't at all like how it was with George. Josh seemed more mature than someone of our age usually is and that shone through his conversation, which was sweet. He was cheeky but only in small doses, he would laugh but only at innappropriate times and silences, he would tease but only when the mood needed lightening but he was so original, and i loved that... i loathed him for that.

The whole time i was with Josh George constantly ran through my mind i kept calling Josh George... i cringed every time, but he just laughed about it which always made me blush.

Then we got there.

I stopped abruptly and stared around in awe. It was... perfection.