BACON

-Cartman's POV-

My body jolts awake to the smell of bacon. Without a second thought I flight myself out of bed, put on my jacket, and race into the living room.

"BACON!!" I yell at the figure in the kitchen. Oh yeah! Mom's been gone! Well thats fine I guess, because now there is bacon!!

"Eric! You're awake earlier than I expected," my mom calmly stated.

"Bacon," I demanded.

"To make up for me being gone-"

"Bacon"

"-so long I decided to make you a nice breakfast!"

"Bacon"

"Okay Eric! Let me finish the panc-"

"BACON FIRST, THEN PANCAKES WOMAN"

She sighed and quickly made a plate of bacon and set it in front of me. Without another word she walked back to the pan and flipped one of the pancakes over using a plastic black spatula. I practically inhaled the bacon and then glanced at the time displayed on the microwave.

SHIT! I'm going to be late for school!

Wait.. Why would I care about that? I'm not really sure... I just feel like I... Need to? Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick- or DIE.

Without saying goodbye, I rushed out of the house and got to the bus stop. Kenny, Stan, and Kyle were all already here.

I was looking around and accidentally locked eyes with Kyle. His emerald eyes are stunning to look at... He smiled at me and so I, of course, smiled back.

-Kyle's POV-

Honestly, I was getting kind of afraid Cartman would miss school today. I'm not really sure why... It's not like anything good ever comas from him being at school anyways, but some reason I... wanted to see him...

I noticed he was looking at me- or at least in my direction- so I decided to smile at him. He quickly smiled back.

Right then the bus stopped in front of us and I was the first on of us four. I sat in an empty seat about four rows from the back. While staring out the window I notice the seat go down. I look through the corner of my eye at see that it's the fat ass. Usually I would yell at him for sitting by me, but this time I didn't want to. Almost if I wanted him to.

I shivered, despite all the bus windows being closed. It was a much colder day than usual. So cold, in fact, that my coat felt like it wasn't even there. All of a sudden I feel a heavy weight pulling me down. I snap out of my day dream state and look that a very oversized red coat had been laid out over me.

"You looked cold," is all Cartman said when I looked at him.

A/N Well, I'm sure someone's happy. I mean I think like five different people asked for another chapter so. I'm sorry this is short, I actually have ideas for the next chapter- but I've gotten distracted like three times already. So before I get distracted again, I'll leave it here. On a simi-cliffhanger type thing I guess. Oof